Chapter XIX - Unpredictable Sickness

You woke up, You weren't feeling well today. You kept stumbling over the walls and tables, Even Sun and Moon looked at you worried. You felt your body giving up on you as you tried to walk. It was one Unlucky day because Gregory was coming over with your parents. You didn't want them to worry at your situation, You sat on your bed as your body felt numb, You felt really sick and before you even knew it

Your vision went black.

You woke up to the sound of Moon's music box. You sat up and noticed the different clothes you were wearing, Did Sun and Moon did something weird to you while unconscious?!-

"Y/n!! We were so worried about you!! We saw you unconscious on the bed covered with puke..!" Sun exclaimed. He almost shouted. Moon looked at you as he stopped his music box. "Did something happened Starlight? What did you eat today??" Moon said with a worried tone "Are fathers here yet..? I don't want them to see me in this kind of state.." You asked and reasoned to the two. "They cancelled their trip for now because of the weather at their place.. But Y/n you need to tell us about your condition first!!" Moon said with concern "I... Don't know.. I just woke up feeling not so well... My head aching so much.. My whole body is feeling so numb.. Painful-" Before you can actually finish, Sun hugged you, You winced in pain. Sun immediately let go and looked at you

You curved into a ball-like pose, Your abdomen aching as if you'll die at any minute, You kept wincing in pain as Moon and Sun tried to calm you down with Moon getting some pain killers at the kitchen as Sun was panicking and trying to calm you down. After swallowing the pain killers you calmed down and laid down on the bed, Your feeling went from being in intense burning pain to nausea, throat aching and just different body pain. Some of the pain seemed to numb as you looked at the two.

"Hey guys..? Can I rest for now..? You already see why anyway..." You looked at the two who nodded in respond. You looked away and drifted to rest. For now.

̸ ̵ ̶ ̶ ̶ ̴ ̷ ̴ ̷ ̸ ̸ ̶ ̵ ̶ ̷ ̵ ̴ ̶ ̸ ̸ ̴ ̷ ̶ ̸ ̶ ̶ ̸ ̶ ̴ ̵ ̴ ̵ ̴ ̵ ̴ ̵ ̷ ̸ ̷ ̷ ̵ ̶ ̶ ̵ ̸ ̶ ̷ ̶ ̵ ̵ ̴ ̷ ̸ ̴ ̵ ̵ ̶ ̶ ̵ ̴ ̷ ̷ ̵ ̵ ̴ ̸ ̷ ̸ ̴ ̷ ̵ ̶ ̴ ̶ ̶ ̷ ̸ ̷ ̷ ̸ ̸ ̵ ̴ ̵ ̵ ̴ ̷ ̶ ̶ ̵ ̸ ̴ ̸ ̴ ̸ ̸ ̵ ̵ ̷ ̸ ̵ ̵ ̴ ̶ ̸ ̷ ̷ ̵ ̶ ̸ ̸ ̵ ̸ ̶ ̸ ̶ ̶ ̴

Y/n seemed to be in so much pain... She was doing good yesterday!! What did we overlooked?! Was Y/n faking their expression last night?! Was Y/n hurt yesterday?? I was too much in thought that I didn't know until Moon started shaking me "Snap out of it Sun! Let's think about how to cure Y/n first!! They're still in pain y'know!!" Moon exclaimed. "Well.. how do we cure Y/n if we don't know what type of sickness they have...?"I stuttered, Moon let go of me and looked away "So you scanned them too..?" I nodded, Moon looked back at me, I know the shock look at his face, He knows about it. Y/n's sickness isn't registered at our medical care system.. Meaning we couldn't help them..

I looked down, Some of the herbs might help them-! But some medical herbs might be bad for them!! I don't know what to do...! They might get even more sick or worse!! I looked at Moon, Sending him a 'What do we do?' look, He shrugged making me sigh.

̸ ̵ ̶ ̶ ̶ ̴ ̷ ̴ ̷ ̸ ̸ ̶ ̵ ̶ ̷ ̵ ̴ ̶ ̸ ̸ ̴ ̷ ̶ ̸ ̶ ̶ ̸ ̶ ̴ ̵ ̴ ̵ ̴ ̵ ̴ ̵ ̷ ̸ ̷ ̷ ̵ ̶ ̶ ̵ ̸ ̶ ̷ ̶ ̵ ̵ ̴ ̷ ̸ ̴ ̵ ̵ ̶ ̶ ̵ ̴ ̷ ̷ ̵ ̵ ̴ ̸ ̷ ̸ ̴ ̷ ̵ ̶ ̴ ̶ ̶ ̷ ̸ ̷ ̷ ̸ ̸ ̵ ̴ ̵ ̵ ̴ ̷ ̶ ̶ ̵ ̸ ̴ ̸ ̴ ̸ ̸ ̵ ̵ ̷ ̸ ̵ ̵ ̴ ̶ ̸ ̷ ̷ ̵ ̶ ̸ ̸ ̵ ̸ ̶ ̸ ̶ ̶ ̴

You woke up with your two animatronics beside you, You pulled yourself up as you patted the two animatronics, You stood up and walked to the bathroom to shower. You leaned to the wall to support yourself. You were still in a not so good shape after all. You took off your clothes and hopped in the bathtub, Then turned on the hot water. You sat down and looked down and sighed at the pain and nausea you're feeling. After a few minutes, You finished and got out of the bathtub, You felt a bit better after a warm shower. You went back to your bedroom after covering yourself with a towel.

You went to your closet and choose some clothes. Not knowing that there was an Embarrassed innocent Sun and a perverted flirty Moon looking at you. You grabbed a few of your clothes and turned around to see two animatronics almost practically can see them drooling if they even have salivas, You chuckled at their reaction and shouted "Out boys. A lady needs a bit of privacy even if she's sick." The two looked at you embarrassed and left the room.

You took off the towel and wore your clothes. You walked out of your bedroom while leaning onto the wall Sun and Moon helped you up and sat on the living room, You sighed at the headache.

But it didn't get any better..

Days after days.. Days turning to weeks, Weeks turned into months and your condition didn't get any better, And it's only getting worse. It had gotten so worst that you couldn't get up from bed. Was this sickness just some luck that the Devil gave you? No... You just forgotten. You were driven to happiness that you forgot about yourself. You forgot about your old self, Those old poor health condition. You are only half Y/n not the whole. While on your last nights, You prayed to god to spare your Sun and Moon. To give them a new hope after this night. To have someone kind and caring, Like you.

"On this night.. I hope that my Sunrise.. And Moonlight... Can meet them." You whispered to yourself as you took your last smile and took a rest. And by the time tomorrow... Your dead eyes are forever closed and never to be seen to spark again.

---~The end~---

1244 Words

(Yessss!! It is the end of This book my darlings!!

Thank you so much for supporting this book!! At first, I didn't really thought that this'll blow up, But ever since then I started enjoying writing this!! Once again

Farewell for now my dearest Friends!!