Chapter XVII - The Night Of Eclipse II

After your encounter with the stranger, You felt terrified of going out, You didn't want to meet that guy again. Or met the same fate again. After that night with Eclipse(I'll probably change the name once I find a cooler one) Sun and Moon seemed normal these days, Well besides the times that they're free and would do their best to comfort you from what happened. They didn't force you to be fine or anything, They're too soft to you for that. But you can't stop thinking about Eclipse... He seemed like a so different person to you.

~That Night~

After you slowly calmed down for a bit, You started cooking your Dinner, Eclipse was still beside you, Wrapping his stretchable arms around you. He was VERY protective and possessive of you while you cook, But since you've lived with Sun and Moon for a long time, Those two were always at your bubble. Not that you didn't like it, Sometimes it would just be so tiring.

A hot tint of cooking oil got into your  arm. You hissed in pain as you covered the pan with the lid. Eclipse clicked his tongue and caressed a part of your hair. "Be careful Starshine... You don't want the oil getting onto too much..~" You swore that this man has given you three butterfly attacks just in one night. You looked at Eclipse "Aren't you supposed to be un-merged now?" You questioned. Eclipse chuckled and responded. "Do you want us to separate that badly Starshine~?" Eclipse leaned closer to you, You turned off the stove and looked away. "Ehem Eclipse. I need to actually eat because I'm really hungry. And that chase earlier made it worse." The animatronic looked at you and sat on the ground, You were about to grab a plate but Eclipse pulled you to him, Making you fall onto him, He towered over you. "Well Starshine, Your meal can either be—"

̸ ̵ ̶ ̶ ̶ ̴ ̷ ̴ ̷ ̸ ̸ ̶ ̵ ̶ ̷ ̵ ̴ ̶ ̸ ̸ ̴ ̷ ̶ ̸ ̶ ̶ ̸ ̶ ̴ ̵ ̴ ̵ ̴ ̵ ̴ ̵ ̷ ̸ ̷ ̷ ̵ ̶ ̶ ̵ ̸ ̶ ̷ ̶ ̵ ̵ ̴ ̷ ̸ ̴ ̵ ̵ ̶ ̶ ̵ ̴ ̷ ̷ ̵ ̵ ̴ ̸ ̷ ̸ ̴ ̷ ̵ ̶ ̴ ̶ ̶ ̷ ̸ ̷ ̷ ̸ ̸ ̵ ̴ ̵ ̵ ̴ ̷ ̶ ̶ ̵ ̸ ̴ ̸ ̴ ̸ ̸ ̵ ̵ ̷ ̸ ̵ ̵ ̴ ̶ ̸ ̷ ̷ ̵ ̶ ̸ ̸ ̵ ̸ ̶ ̸ ̶ ̶ ̴

"Y/n!!!" Sun shouted as he knelt infront of you. "You've been looking at the skies in like, Forever!! I kept calling your name for minutes Sunshine!!" Sun whined, You looked at him. "Sorry Sunny, I got distracted with my thoughts for a moment." You let out a nervous chuckle. Sun hugged you and kept whimpering like a puppy who wants attention. Moon finally walked towards you two and sighed with disappointment when he saw Sun whimpering and whining. "Sun. Stop whining. You keep acting like a kid." Moon said as he smacked Sun's head "But I wanna spend time with Y/n today Moon! And you can't stopped me from doing so!!" Sun exclaimed as he wrapped his metallic stretchable arms around your waist. Moon sighed again. He then sat up next to you. "Honestly.. The next time you have to walked down the mountain, Sun and I had an agreement that we'll be by the trees watching over you. If you don't mind it.." You turned to Moon with a smile "Does that mean you'll be following me down to the mountain?!" You exclaimed with excitement as you started to jump up and down. Sun stopped his grip around you and giggled at your childish posing. Moon nodded at your question, Signing it as a yes(PrOBabLy WhAT ElSe?) You hugged Moon "Thank you!! Thank you, Thank you Moonlight!!" You shouted with happiness slipping with each and every word. Sun pouted "Hey, Hey..! I'm part of it too y'know...!" You laughed and hug the both of them.

̸ ̵ ̶ ̶ ̶ ̴ ̷ ̴ ̷ ̸ ̸ ̶ ̵ ̶ ̷ ̵ ̴ ̶ ̸ ̸ ̴ ̷ ̶ ̸ ̶ ̶ ̸ ̶ ̴ ̵ ̴ ̵ ̴ ̵ ̴ ̵ ̷ ̸ ̷ ̷ ̵ ̶ ̶ ̵ ̸ ̶ ̷ ̶ ̵ ̵ ̴ ̷ ̸ ̴ ̵ ̵ ̶ ̶ ̵ ̴ ̷ ̷ ̵ ̵ ̴ ̸ ̷ ̸ ̴ ̷ ̵ ̶ ̴ ̶ ̶ ̷ ̸ ̷ ̷ ̸ ̸ ̵ ̴ ̵ ̵ ̴ ̷ ̶ ̶ ̵ ̸ ̴ ̸ ̴ ̸ ̸ ̵ ̵ ̷ ̸ ̵ ̵ ̴ ̶ ̸ ̷ ̷ ̵ ̶ ̸ ̸ ̵ ̸ ̶ ̸ ̶ ̶ ̴

"Starshine? Would you like to see me again?" He said with a smile. You looked at Eclipse, Who was laying his head on your shoulder while embracing you with his warm touches(This is supposed to be a fluff statement what the hell self). "Well, If Sunlight and Moonlight would be okay with it.. I really wouldn't mind." You responded, Eclipse held you tightly before-