UPDATE

Everyone has to read the update please and comment done. I've added a couple of rules.

First, HAPPY NEW YEAR everyone. I wish you the best of 2022 and hope all your writing dreams come true.

Hope you have had a festive season and that you are all charged for our book club.

RULE CHANGES

Book of the month: I've seen some readers not reading the book of the month and I have been thinking about this as it is not right to the author who worked hard for that spot. So I'm going to implement this one with the book of the week.

If you do not need the book of the month, your book will not be eligible for the book of the week, which is a scheduled to give every writer on here a chance to have their books showcased for the book of the week. So if you want your book to be showcased in the weekly area, make sure that you read the book of the month.

The same will go to the book of the week. We have to make this one fair. So it's a must read both books on a weekly basis. It's two extra chapters. That is it.

Comment here if you understand the above rule, or post your question if you are not clear.

Then another thing that I've noticed, there are some naughty readers who don't log their chapter reads.

So I will not count your comments if you don't log it. I'm giving everyone a chance till Sunday till 11:59 to log your reads. If you haven't log it, I will see it as a DNR and you might not get a reading partner the next week as your name will be under CATCH UP! I'll be lenient with the first month with this rule, but not with the book of the week and months. So please start reading those books.

Comment here if you understand the above rule, or post your question if you are not clear.

Thanks to everyone that reads the book of the month and week, you are all superstars.