Week 11: March 14- March 20

We are at week 11. 

Welcome to RowanCarver and ErinTink  for joining us this week. Hope you are going to enjoy our book club. 

ONC BOOK BUZZ Edition is up for those that haven't seen. If you are participating in the ONC and you want to get some eyes on your chapters, enter your book. Good luck to all the authors participating in the ONC. I'm holding thumbs that you are going to make it for round one. https://www.wattpad.com/1188341584-book-buzz-book-club-onc-2022-edition-welcome-to

Just a reminder to what members need to read:

1 chapter for book of the month (if you want to run with the other contestants for the book of the month)

1 chapter of the book of the week (if you want your book to be eligible for the book of the week and if you want to be eligible for the book of the month) If not, you don't have to read them.

Then 2 chapters of the book that I'm assigning a partner to. Read those 2 chapters if you want to stay on the rotation list. If you miss it, I'll give you a week to catch up on those 2 chapters. If you still didn't catch up, you are off from the book club. So check out at the button with the catch up section who needs to catch up on what, and get those reads done. Then I'll assign you a new reading partner in the new log (meaning next week).

Remember if you want to be featured as a book of the week, you have to read the book of the month as well as the book of the week, otherwise you will not get your book featured in Book of the week.

Also a reminder, if your chapters that you read doesn't have chapter numbers, please log the title of the chapters that you have read.

Monthly Tally:

tylerstormx 538

OnceUponALily 360

Niclives4books 236

MiniMoxx 220

Congratulations to PVChan01  with winning the Book of the Month.

When you are done reading, comment here. Don't forget to log your chapters if you want me to count them. I won't count comments if they are not logged.

 I won't count comments if they are not logged