Week 13: April 1 to April 9th

Hi everyone.

Okay, so I'm running next week until Saturday the 9th of April. Sunday a new log will be up that will run then normally. Sorry this last week messed up the rhythm a bit. 

So please note that your logs need to be in on Saturday the 9th of April as Sunday a new log will go up and then we will go back to normal Monday to Sunday rotation.  

Welcome to remember_ur_place  and amandawhitlocknovels joining us this week, and welcome back from Hiatus DomiSotto

Just a reminder to what members need to read:

1 chapter for book of the month (if you want to run with the other contestants for the book of the month)

1 chapter of the book of the week (if you want your book to be eligible for the book of the week and if you want to be eligible for the book of the month) If not, you don't have to read them.

Remember if you want to be featured as a book of the week, you have to read the book of the month as well as the book of the week, otherwise you will not get your book featured in Book of the week.

Also a reminder, if your chapters that you read doesn't have chapter numbers, please log the title of the chapters that you have read.

Congratulations to tylerstormx with a total of 948 points and for winning the Book of The Month for April.  

When you are done reading, comment here

When you are done reading, comment here. Don't forget to log your chapters if you want me to count them. I won't count comments if they are not logged.

Book of the Week: The First Fae Mate by Kayla_Bee23

Book of the Week: The First Fae Mate by Kayla_Bee23. Read one of their chapters and when you are done add your log here.

Don't forget to fill out the WANT TO READ after you read one chapter.

Reading partners for this week. Read two chapter of your partners book and log it next to your names. Some of you have two reading partners as you've signed up with two books, so be sure to see who your second reading partner is.