Week 3: Jan 17 - Jan 23

Welcome to the new week. 

I'm thinking we are getting this one down. Thanks to all the readers who had caught up. ***********just a reminder************

What members need to read:

1 chapter for book of the month (if you want to run with the other contestants for the book of the month)

1 chapter of the book of the week (if you want your book to be eligible for the book of the week and if you want to be eligible for the book of the month) If not, you don't have to read them.

Then 2 chapters of the book that I'm assigning a partner to. Read those 2 chapters if you want to stay on the rotation list. If you miss it, I'll give you a week to catch up on those 2 chapters. If you still didn't catch up, you are off from the book club. So check out at the button with the catch up section who needs to catch up on what, and get those reads done. Then I'll assign you a new reading partner in the new log (meaning next week)

We are saying goodbye to a few members: and . Thank you for all your input during your time with us. We all really appreciate it.

TALLY FOR THE BOOK OF THE MONTH (FEBRUARY ONLY TOP 4 IS LOGGED)

(Shannara2 can't compete for next month as her book is up this month.)

PVChan01 1082

kdpeters 611

CheshireVibes 470

Niclives4books 246

Book of the month goes to Shannara2 so you need to read one chapter this week of her book.

When you are done with that chapter, comment here

When you are done with that chapter, comment here. Don't forget to log your chapters if you want me to count them. I won't count comments if they are not logged.

 I won't count comments if they are not logged