o n e

Face claim for Aubrey is Kelsey Calemine and outfit is above. I'm also thinking that Zoe has Luna and Aubrey has Raven.

Zoe's POV :

Hi. Or should that be : How do you do? I'm Zoe. I'm 15 and uh, guys? Guys? Wrong girl. I'm the out-of-place American over here, and this is England. Beautiful, isn't it?

'This place smells of cow.' Rosie says.

Yeah, now you come to mention it, there's a definite aroma. That's my little sister Rosie. She's more LA than a wannabe actor sipping on kale juice.

'We've been walking for days. Are we lost?' Rosie asks.

'I know these roads like the back of my hand. I'm not lost.' Mom reassures her.

That's my mom. She's totally lost, in more ways than one.

'If you say so.' Aubrey mutters
'Oh my god. Rosie did you pack your pink headband because I brought my red.'

And that's Aubrey. My cousin who acts like our sister. Aubrey can have anger issues at times but that's okay. She can also be slightly...dumb with some things aswell but sarcastic. Oh my. She is like Stiles Stillinski from Teen Wolf. Aubrey and Rosie are literally the same. Except Rosie's more of a glitter ball and Aubrey's amazing with her fashion. I wonder where that gene went for me?

'Ooh, look at that.' Mom told us.
'Is that a buzzard?'

And that, my friends, is a really big horse. Sorry. Hope my sister didn't get in the way of your massive horse there.

'Oh!' Rosie was disgusted.
'My party shoes.'

Aubrey went over, dropping her luggage to help out Rosie.

'Did someone say party?' A voice asked. We all turned our heads to see grandpa.

'Gramps!' I exclaimed.

'Zoe!' He called back. Aubrey picked her luggage back up and ran over with Rosie hopping along aswell.
'How wonderful to see you!'

I gave him a hug.
'Ah. I thought you were going to camp. Where's your dad?' He asked.

'Long story.' I replied. Aubrey and Rosie went over to the other side each having a turn to engulf him in a hug.

'Dad, you're not supposed to be driving.' Mom told gramps.

'I'm not supposed to be driving a car. This isn't a car.' He pointed out.
'Now who wants a lift to the house?'

'ME!' Aubrey and Rosie shouted. Aubrey walked over to the passenger side and put her bags down before running over to sit with Rosie at the back.

'Welcome home.' Gramps told Mom.
'Ding. Ding.'

'Hit the gas gramps.' Rosie told him. They started whizzing off down the road.

'Don't encourage him.' Mom called.

'What he's having a good time!?' Aubrey told her.

Things in LA got kind of complicated kind of quickly. And I figure a summer vacay on a tiny island off the coast of England is just what I need. Zero parental stress, zero weirdly possessive friends and absolutely zero drama.

'Gramps watch out!' Rosie called. They crashed.
'It's okay, I'm fine.'

Hmm, I'll get back to you about the whole zero drama thing.

Aubrey's POV :

'Come in, Come in, Come in.' Gramps told us, helping with Rosies luggage. We walked into the kitchen and looked around. Let me tell you a little something. My mom sadly passed when I was 9. That didn't go well with my dad so he left and abandoned me at my aunt and uncles doorstep. Now, i just call them my parents as they took that role. My cousins are literally my sisters and we act that way.