t e n

'You alright?' Pin asked me. We were sat on Elvis and just walking along the beach. My arms were wrapped around his stomach so I didn't fall off.

'It is actually quite enjoyable. If I ever do start riding horses I would definitely look amazing whilst doing it.' I said, making him laugh.

'I couldn't imagine a day without horse riding.' He told me.

'Mom wouldn't let me go to the stables. She already said it to Zoe. If she said that to me I wouldn't be able to see Raven. I hated horses but ever since I met Raven he's been slowly changing my mind, you know.' I unwrapped an arm to get some hair out of my face. I noticed that we were going a different direction then to where we planned.
'Wait, where are we going?'

'To visit a friend.' Pin replied.

We rode the exact way to the stables. Pin stopped Elvis at one specific field. I noticed Raven was there along with Luna, eating grass. I sighed.

'What's wrong? Don't worry no one can see us.' Pin reassured me. I put my hands on his hips about to jump off.

'We asked Sam not to leave them out here.' I told him. I held onto his leg and jumped off to be able to walk over to the fence.

'Raven! Luna!' I called. Their ears perked up and once they noticed me they bolted over.

'How you doing, boy? Hi Luna. How are you doing?' I stroked both of them.

'My dad always said these two were trouble.' Pin told me.
'Raven likes you though aswell as Luna.'

'They seem so damaged. I wonder who made them like this?' I looked at Pin to see whar he thought.

'Some horses are just born wild.' He said.

'Hey!' A voice shouted blending in with the noise of hooves hitting the ground. It was just Marcus.
'Oh. I didn't realize it was you. What are you doing?'

'I'm sorry, I know-- I know Sam doesn't really want me or Zoe here.' I said.

'We all want you two here, Aubrey. It's just your mom made it pretty clear.' Marcus said.
'Sam doesn't want anymore trouble.'

'Yeah. My mom is intimidating.' I laughed.

'She's worried about Raven and Luna being out in the paddock.' Pin told Marcus.

'I know. But he gets agitated when we keep him in.' Marcus said.

'What if the thieves come?' I asked.

'They won't. They got what they wanted.' Pin reassured me.
'Obviously I'm in league with them, so I'd know.' I laughed.

'Is there any more news about FireFly?' I asked.

'Nothing. The police are fairly sure the thieves took him off the island.' Marcus replied.
'These people don't mess about.'

'I've gotta get back.' Pin told me.

'Oh. Okay, well, I can walk from here.' I told him whilst taking off the helmet he had given me.

'See you later.' Pin smiled.

'See ya. Be safe.' I replied, smiling.

When Pin had reached far down, Marcus started talking again.

'You and Pin, huh?' He smirked.

'Oh, shut up. Don't start talking to me about all that stuff when you have a romance blossoming.' I told him.

'With who?' He asked.

'Zoe. The looks you give her. The admiration in your eyes. Me and Rosie are alike you know. We know what's happening. We have special gifts. You two will end up together and I am placing a bet of £20.' I said.