t w o

Am I in a Jane Austen novel?
Have I gone back in time?
What is this place?

'Marcus.' The women called. Zoe, the blonde girl and the brunette girl all turned to one specific spot where a man was walking. He looked hot but not my type. We watched him as he walked.

'Did I say that out loud?' Zoe asked the 3 of us.

'Huh?'

'Let's hope Raven and Luna come quietly.' Marcus told the same women from earlier, jumping in the jeep.

'Who's Raven and Luna?' I asked.

'They're--' The blonde started.

'Just horses.' The brunette told us.

'Scary horses.' The blonde added.

'I'm sure your sister will be fine.' The brunette said to us.

'Can we borrow these?' Zoe made her way over to two bikes.

'Of course.' The blonde said.

I walked over and picked up a bike and swung my leg over. Zoe started off and I followed her.

'Be careful.' The brunette told us. We rode out of the stables.

Okay. Detective mode is engaged. Where would a very small, angry little sister hide?

'Let's try the pier.' I told Zoe, setting off to our left. We rode down the roads and reached the planks of wood.

Okay, let's see. Pier, picturesque. But no Rosie.

We sighed and turned our bikes round to search somewhere else.

Woods, whole lot of trees. No Rosie.

We reached the beach and set our bikes down calling Rosie's name. We ran down the sand looking left and right. Trying to find possible ways our sister could have got to.

'Rosie!' Me and Zoe called many times yet no answer. Behind us we could hear loud, fast and heavy footsteps against the sand. We looked round but turned back again. We looked at eachother and turned back round to see 2 massive jet black horses heading our direction. They didn't seem like they were going to stop anytime soon.

'Oh, no, no, no, no.' I muttered, slightly panicking. We tried to move but the horses followed our movements. We fell on to the ground and both horses stood on their hind legs.

'Just stay very still.' The same women called. Me and Zoe stood up as the horses still were making a lot of noise.

'No, no, no. Okay.' Me and Zoe repeated putting our hands out.

'You must be Raven and Luna. Okay.' I looked at both horses. I noticed one of them had a white spot running down it's forehead.

'It's okay. It's okay.' Me and Zoe told the horses.
'Shhh, shh, shh.'

'Okay, Okay, Okay, relax, relax, it's ok.' Me and Zoe told the horses.

'It's all okay. You're fine.' I told the jet black horse. I have a feeling this one's Raven.
'Are you Raven?' I asked.
He whinned which made me laugh.
'I guess that's a yes, then. Okay, well nice to meet you Raven. I'm Aubrey.'

I stroked the now calm horse.

'Bad day, huh? Yeah, Yeah. We have that in common then.' I said.

'Just stay very still.' The women told us, coming closer. The horses set off again, standing on their hind legs.

'Hey. Your friends are here to take you home. You should be happy.' I told Raven. I looked over to see a really pointy needle. They both set off again, making loads of noise.