youre the best

|
   idk abt that title lol

tw // abuse, panic attacks, eating disorder

Alex opens the door for his favorite sibling ever, "Luci! I fucking missed your ass!" he engulfed his older sister into a tight hug, pressing his soft, black hair into her chest. she let out a weak laugh as she hugged him back. "missed you too, baby boy."

"stop calling me that." he muffled. he pulled away, looking into her eyes, "I wish you were here all the time." he frowned.

"Yeah. I know. I wish I could see you every day too. but just know, im doing it for you," Luciana smiled as she patted his cloth shirt, "now get the fuck off of me."

"dumbass," he mumbled, throwing her a water bottle. she caught it with on hand and flipped off the cap.

"oh, hey, Luci," Adrien called out. she rolled her eyes. it was clear something when on before Luci left. Alex never knew and decided he should stay out of their feud. "c'mon, don't be an ass, Luci. it was so long ago!"

"It was 3 weeks ago." she managed to keep her cool but she was fuming inside. her face was getting red by the second. "not my fault im got as fuck."

"YOU FUCKED MY GIRLFRIEND!" Luci couldn't hold it in anymore, she hated Adrien. he always thought about himself and never took chose to be kind, "SHE IS A LESBIAN!"

"clearly not," he laughed, "maybe you weren't enough. I don't know."

"fuck you." Luci threw her water bottle at his head and walked off.

"shit!" Adrien yelled. the water spilled on the floor, "pick this shit up you slut!"

"hey, man! fuck is wrong with you?" Alex stood up, nearly stumbling in the water but catching himself.

"you heard me," he growled, "tell her to pick this shit up!" he nudged his brother out the way, he fell into the water. Alex's eyes came to be blurry with tears, "I'll do it!"

"aw, here to save your sister again? little submissive bitch," he pushed him, "clean it!"

Alex looked up at Adrien, "rag.. please." Adrien found the nearest cloth and shot it straight on his face. Alex instantly got to work and started dabbing the drink off the tiled floor. he sobbed more tears onto the floor as Adrien watched him, "yeah, clean it like a little bitch," he cackled. Adrien was having a lot of fun degrading his brother, "stupid idiot."

"what the fuck are you doing to him?"

Luci!

"just having a little fun with him, huh? got him to clean your mess."

"you're fucking sick. you. are. sick. he's 17 and you're treating him like a fucking dog!"

"it's fine," Alex murmured. no use, no one heard it him. even if- it wasn't fine. he couldn't be so submissive. especially not like this.

"so what? he's fine, right baby boy?"

Luciana grabbed onto Alex's soaked shirt and pulled him to the bathroom. Alex's sobs only got louder. he had to be treated like a baby.

"hey, it's okay. you're okay," Luci hugged him with much love. she held him until his breaths weren't so rough, "you're okay, Alex. I love you."

"I fucking hate this! I have to be treated like a stupid baby! why! I just want to be normal. why can't I be normal!"

"you are normal, Alex. don't say that. reassurance isn't comparable to being a baby." Luci just knew how to make him feel so much better. God, she always said the right thing.