kiss me

alex :')

hey guy

hi?

i wanna see u

why

i haven't seen u in 2 days and ur leaving soon 🙁

i leave in 4 days, ur'e fine

i hate u

okay fine

meet me at the hotel

YAY

extremely excited, marlow threw on a randomly picked outfit before ordering an uber and grabbing her keys to the house. "where you going all dressed up?" westly asked. "im seeing a friend, that's all."

westly shrugged and proceeded to sip from his coffee mug, "mm, alright. be home by 11." marlow internally thanked him and made sure her uber was outside before stepping into the frosty air. you couldn't see her breath since it was only 69 degrees but she felt as if her toes were going to pop off at any second.
as she climbed into the uber the doors like and the uber driver said her name, "uber for marlow?"

"mhm." she strapped in her seatbelt and turned her head out the window. the faded tune of the music playing softly in her mind made her body go limp, she felt very relaxed at the moment and her eyes nearly withered but the sentiment of seeing alex brought her deeply awake like before. the car tires whirred on the hard concrete surface of the infamous city in california. "here." the driver to a right and dropped marlow off outside of the hotel, she quickly thanked him and stepped out of his vehicle. she saw alex waiting for her by the front door with his head looking down. he was wearing a t-shirt and alex was practically hugging his torso. he covered his stomach and half of his chest and he was shaking a little bit.

marlow called his name and he looked up and blinked a smile, he took a few steps toward her before flooding her in a gentle hug. he was very careful when he touched her, his fingers gracefully grazed over her bare shoulders and hugged her sides. he smelt like a light cologne which was fairly nice smelling. "it's so cold, can we head inside?" he asked with chattering teeth and a flushed nose.

taking the elevator and walking back to alexs room was comforting, they were holding hands and telling each other about their day. it was a good thing luci and alex had different rooms so luci could invite anyone they wanted and alex could invite anyone he wanted.

"m'lady..." alex stuck his room card into the scanner and held the door open for marlow, she thought it was sweet.

"thank you, good sir." she bowed. it was rather clean in his hotel. a water bottle sat on the bedside table and his TV was playing a random cartoon. he must've cleaned before she came over. "sorry i didn't text you, i was a little busy editing my video."

"no, no, it's okay! i just wanted to see you." marlow sat down next to alex and looked at him, his nose was relatively pink but you could tell it was getting back to his normal skin color. "oh, yeah? you wanted to see me?"

"isn't that what i just said? why are you repeating me?" she titled her head to the right and watched alexs lips turn up into a smile. "whatever." he pulled his hand away from hers.

"

why do you hate me?" marlow jokingly frowned and crossed her arms.

"i dont hate you. just strongly dislike you." alex clenched her waist and slammed her onto the satiny mattress.

"i hate you." her stupidly cute grin showed her beautiful dimply the dented in the side of her cheek, making her more gorgeous than any girl in the world. her pink lips pierced together as she huffed out of her nose. "why?"

"what do you mean, 'why'?" she chuckled.

"seriously, why do you hate me?" he tilted his head and lifted an eyebrow. his mouth cocked into a snarky smirk. his cold hand traveled to the side of her bare waist and marlow huffed. "because you give me butterflies."

now, this caught alex off guard. his snarky expression turned to a confused -but flattered- one. "oh?"

"i said it. your turn."

"i never said i hated you."

"i could pull up multiple texts, alex."

he sighed in defeat and let his alter ego go. "alright. fine."

"so why do you hate me?" she slightly sat up on her elbows. alex and marlow's faces were nearly touching, and they could feel each other's breath. alex scrunched his nose and moved his hand further up marlow's side, now touching her ribcage. "i really, really, wanna kiss you, marlow. that's why i hate you."

"kiss me." she shrugged, "do it."

alex leaned his head down the slightest bit and placed his lips on hers. it was such a soft kiss, way different from their first. this time it was awfully delicate.

marlow loved this just as much alex does. he felt bold today. rather using his hands to prowl her torso, he gradually shifted them to her thighs, he gave them a squeeze when he felt like whimpering in her lips.

marlow used her elbows to reach alexs lips. she fiercely pushed her tongue into his mouth, letting him know she was in control. marlow couldnt get enough of him, she need more. but instead, alex pulled away and stared at the eyes he fell in love with.

"huh."  he scoffed and stood straight up.

"what?"

"youre desperate, m. i could feel it." he said confidently.

"am not." she blushed with embarrassment.

"so you wont be mad if i just left you here while i go get pizza?" he pointed toward the door, "im pretty hungry."

"no..."

bees venting corner

took me forever to write this chapter. im not very happy with it either but ive gotta move on so i can start bigger projects.

fun fact: i restarted this chapter 2 times 😻😻🤦‍♂️ 

im also gonna give you cuties a cute little life update since i havent done that inna while.

so like school is ending school and im not happy about it, im really gonna miss my friends and im just gonna miss school.

this year (2021-2022) was probably the bes year of my life. ive met so many cool people and made great friends. i started writing and ive met some great fans which has always been a dream of mine. ive never felt so validated and im literally ao sad its all over. like idk if im gonna see my school friends again after this and yhey are the ones who make me happy. like wtf am i gonna do oiver the summer?!? shit sucks fr.

i also broke up with my bf hahaha owow my lofe is great