The Demon of the Field

Arata: Welcome to the Kitsune Hinata!

Me: Thanks.

Arata: You got everything what you need? I got you some spare things in case you forgot!

*sigh*

Are you blind?

Can't you see the bag?

You really are a moron and never change at all!

Me: Do you see the bag I have on me?!

Arata: Yup and I also see the cap and the half mask! YEP! A true demon!

Me: Not this again....

Coach: AISH! *smack*

HAH!

Serves you right!

I could hear Arata curse under his breath and then the others laught at him. It was very clear what just happened. The coach came over and just smacked his head for all the nonsense he was talking. Then again it was Arata and he never learned. If anything. That smack would make him dumber, since he would for sure lose some brain cells.

Coach: I am happy to finally meet the demon of the Field in person. 

Ohh and you are his coach...

Seriously you need to keep him on a tight leash!

That idiot keep running to my school!

Me: Don't worry about the win.

Coach: I am not worried about that. I am worried about the other players that play against us. You could only pity them....

Ahh here it is again!

My reputation as being cruel and mercilessly....

It's not my fault if they can't hit the ball!

Well it is since I am setting them but still....

Not my fault!

We were all currently in the locker-room wait for the game to start. They didn't allowed me to get out and have a look around since it was currently only a rumor that I was here. No one really believed it too. However they will soon regret it when they will see me.

Coach: Even though we have the demon on our side, we don't want to rely on him and look bad do we?

What do you expect them to do?

No one will get past the starting base!

They will be standing around and looking good!

That's all they can do!

Kitsune team: NO SIR!

Ohh wow...they really are motivated!

Arata: It's not as if Hinata will leave us anything to do then watch the others suffer.

We both know you enjoy the moment when they curse and try to hit my balls!

Me: Want me to have mercy and let some pass?

Arata: Nope. Go all out on them.

Me: Thought so!

Arata: Let's crush them!

Me: Did you expect something else?

The time came and we all needed to get out to the field. Once I stepped out and everyone saw my mask, the mass started to scream a lot more. I could hear the announcer telling them the demon of the field is back. While everyone was cheering for me, the other team was stepping backwards and their complains could be heard all the way to out own resting place.

Coach: HAHAHAHA! Finally a win against the Hawks!

Me: Who are the Hawks?

Arata: Under what rock did you- auuuutch!

It was my time to smack him over his head this time.

Under what rock huh...

Well sorry!

I am stopped playing baseball!

Besides that I never payed attention against whom we were playing or what big shots there were!

I like volleyball!

Arata: You didn't had to- autch!

Another one was served by a fellow teammate. Well it was not that he didn't deserve it or anything. I just feared that if this continued then he would end up even more stupid then before.

Coach: Okay now show them what we got!

Kitsune + me: YES COACH!

We all went out on the field and I was the main pitcher so... there was really no chance I would leave anyone unharmed or even in the game no matter how good they are. Once I had the ball in my hand the game was already decided.

Batter: So you are the demon... Show me what you got! I'll be the first one to get your balls!

Me: Oho! 

Now where shuold I hit?!

Uper right?

NAH!

Ahh let's make a curve ball for the beginning!

Just like that I threw the first ball which made a last down left turn. Naturally the guy swung the bat to early and missed.

Me: Pfff!

One by one I got everyone out of the game, none of my balls where hitable and so the first half was quickly over and I went to out resting box.

Arata: HAHAHAHA did you see thier faces?

Me: I can't believe they thought they could hit my balls!

Arata: I know! Do you even know how hard it is to catch them?!

Me: Ohh come on! Don't come me like this when you are basically telling me where to throw it.

Arata: Yes and you never follow it.

Me: If your commands were not that obvious then I would do them!

Arata: You are soo mean.

Me: Only to you!

Arata: HINATA!

Coach: Stop it! You are basically asking him for it. 

Arata: I know! But it's fun!

Coach: *sigh*

Me: Well the second patch of the game is about to begin... Do you guys want me out or not?

Arata: Why do you think you are here?

Me: I know just don't blame me for not being able to play.

Arata: No one is. Now let's get out.

Again, the moment we got out on the field, everything was decided before the game even started and the people were only cheering the demon of the field. It was a weird name, I never liked but before I went to Karasuno and Arata to the Kitsune, we were both playing in a team called the Oni! This is how I got the name, it was not only because of my mask or how merciless I was playing.

For me the game was very boring but it was not my call to make. They wanted me and I did what they wanted so yeah. What a good match.

After the match the coach was so nice and invited us all to eat something! It's food and I can't say no to it because who knows what I have at home... Probably some left overs.

Arata: CHEERS! Hinata here have some more beef!

Me: Thanks! *Omnomnomn*