Karasuno

I can't believe this is the day!

Today is THE day!

FINALLY!

Today we will show them how strong we wingless crows are!

WE ARE NOT WINGLESS ANYMORE!

If anyone dares to stand in our way, they won't stand there for long!

I am a demon and I always get what I want!

The day of the turnament I went in with a black mask and had a black wing on to look like the demon of the field. Kageyama was also wearing the crown. It was really really weird walking like this for him but I felt proud being who I was and having my demon personality help us. If that mean bringing this team to the top then yes, I didn't fear anything.

A demon must do what a demon must do!

I can't help it but make them scared of me!

Of us!

We are pack of murderers after all!

I am so exited to make my debute as the demon crow!

The little giant made a name for himself since could jump very high.

I don't want to be in his shadow and thanks to this mask, I will be different!

I will be the demon of the court or the field.

No one is safe!

I won't give them a single chance to even touch the ball properly!

It didn't took long for other people to watch us and just glare at Tobio and myself. Like we were kinda dressed weirdly for a trounament but who cared!

The moment it was our turn to get out, we both put down our extras and it was fun because I saw the Baseball team there watching us and screaming my name the demon of the field!

OHO!

Would you look at that!

Arata!

Is that you?!

And the whole baseball team as well as their coach!

They are here to cheer for us!

This is really something else!

Now let's show them how terrifying of a demon I can be!

I am not the demon of the field anymore!

I will be the demon of the court!

Me: Let's do this!

Ukai put me right on the field and it was honestly a given that we got the ball first. Ohh boy how the other team regretted that. I did the same thing I once did and started to hit the ball at every corner making the other team run around like crazy and try to catch it but with no luck at all.

You wish you can catch it huh!

Well too bad I don't give a shit!

You are not worhty of touching the ball!

It's mine and mine alone!

Jokes aside!

You guys should be good why are you running around like lost ducklings?

Ah this is kinda fun!

I don't get why Tobio didn't think this is fun....

Even once I rotated to the back, I still managed to hit the ball hard and usually made it flat so that the ball would hit the net and fall down directly down on the other side. No one could save that ball.

OMO!

Look at Kageyama's face!

He is happy!

He is enjoying this!

God he has a sadistic side to him too?!

Well looking around my whole team has this look on their faces!

Yeah that's right!

We are predators!

We get what we want!

Now here is the thing. I did send them 4 of these balls in a row and they were only watching me and sweating while my own team could relax. This was how we quickly ended the first and second batch in about 10 minutes. It was a record time for this. 

Daichi: Next one will be dificult. Hinata stay on the side and recover a bit. You seem exhausted.

Me: Okay.

In the next setting, I wasn't even allowed to get in for the first half to rest and I was also sitting besides the coach and I could hear the watchers around us say that they were only lucky that I wasn't out on the field. The name the demon of the court and the Demon Crow began to circling around like a wildfire. 

Unfortunatelly the other team were really big and Asahi was getting pushed back. Karasuno lost the first set right. After that I was switched out and went in.

I was smiling and I was hiped to hit them hard. They all started to mock me since I was small but all the Karasuno's crows were hiped and you could feel the pressure we put on the field once I got out. It was completly different and everyone could tell that.

Me: Let's destroy them!

Kageyama: Me and my demon huh....

Asahi: Let's go!

Daichi: They are done for!

Sugawara: DON'T LET THEM GET AWAY  ALIVE!

Yamaguchi: Isn't that a little extreme?

Sugawa: I don't care! They dared looking down at us even call us wingless crows! HINATA MAKE THEM REGRET IT!

Ohh I will make them regret that and eat their own words!

HENCE!

YOUR WISH IS MY COMMAND!

Now once I got in, I focused on making the other team mad and started runing around and jumped as a decoy first. It worked since they started trusting what they heard and only focused on this little demon.

This didn't worked out for long tho and once it didn't anymore, I started hitting the ball against their hand and with such a power that their hand couldn't withstand the ball and it went up into the air and was a one touch.

Sometimes I would even tip their hand making the ball fall right down or make a curve around with a spin. It was really beautifull and funny sight. No matter how hard they tried, this Iron wall couldn't stand a demons attack power.

I won both first and second set and we the Karasuno's went on. One by one we eliminated every single one. No matter how strong they were we managed to get them all down and with such a spead that was even ridiculous. Every coach and everyone watching us remembered the crows as we flew and attacked as a pack of murderers with a demon at their peak!

It was such a good sight indeed and to top that off I got Karasuno back into a powerhouse! No more wingles crows! These days were finally over!

~~END~~

A/N: Thanks for reading this littel story and I hopy you enjoyed it too!