Demon Crow

The next couple of weeks that followed were just crazy. We were training nonestop and it was hard even for me to keep up with all the training sessons. I might have been a demon and all with a lot of energy and a jumping power but this was plainly exhausting me.

Seriously!

I might be a demon but this is torture!

Who told you to train us 24/7 nearly for the last 3 weeks!

I need a break!

I mean I know I am good and precise but this....

GOD!

Please show mercy!

I could tell that it wasn't just me and I was one of the better offs in my group. Coach Ukai didn't stop on training us and even made me go to his dad the old coach Ukai. It was fun playing there with everyone but even the old man did try to get my full potential out by training me with some adults to play against. They had some serious tricks up their sleeves.

At least now I know how to receive a ball properly!

I mean not that it meant that they could easily receive mine.

Easily pfff!

They couldn't do it not even once.

When I got the ball in my hand, it was game over!

Like you thought you can stop me?

You thought I can't jump cause I am short?

NAH BRO!

Think again!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

The day of the tournament was very close just 3 days away. Everyone was on their end and extremly exhausted. This was why we were currently all laying on the floor in the gym.

I wonder what crazyness he will come up this time!

Last time it was running around then jumping around for 13 round before we would play 3 round and then another round of running and chicken walking.... nope not doing that again!

Ukai: Okay for the next days I want you guys to rest and only excercise once a day.

YESSSS!

FINALLY SOME REST!

YOHO!

PARTY IN MY MIND!

Let's open the champain!

Team: Yes coach!

All of the sudden Yachi came over to me with the same mask I usually wear as the demon of the field. It honestly surprised me and the rest of the group but Shimizu didn't looked surprised at all. It was a black mask but still unusal.

Yachi: Take it.

A mask?

A demon mask to be precisely....

Why would I want a demon mask?

Don't tell me!

ME: Ahm thanks...

Ukai: Ah perfect! I see the things are done!

She also had a crown and 2 coats in her hand. Both coats were black and one had like black fur while the other one had a hoody. It was weird and I had a rough idea what they are here for. I got the cape with the hoody and Kageyama the other two iteems.

Shimizu: I already talk with everyone at the nationals. We are allowed to go in there with these thing but you guys need to take them off once the game begins.

Me: Okay....

Nishinoya: We got our very own king and demon!

I knew it!

Well good luck trying to make Tobio wear something like this?

I mean I am cool with being a demon and decalring myself as a demon...

I lived being one for a couple of years now in the baseball field why not in the valleyball field as well...

Still you sure about this?

This will be one hell of an entrance!

Tanaka: That's soo cool tho!

Kageyama: I am not wearing that!

I knew it!

Me: I soo will!

Daichi: Kageyama don't be like that! The girls especially prepared this.

Sugawara: Besides we want to announce that we will be stomping everyone in the ground!

Soo will be doing that!

They will wish they could even touch the ball!

I won't let them!

Me: Ohh hell yeah! This will be one hella game they will remember!

Tsuki: *Sigh* 

Ukai: The idea is to crush out opponnetns motivation from the beginning. The competition is fierce this year as well and if we want to get to the top, we need to be at our best.

Me: We will win this! I won't let anyone receive the ball I spike down!

You will all learn about the demon of the court aka the demon crow!

Be prepared....

oops!

You can't hahahahahaha!

I could see Nishinoya shiver besides me. He tried over and over again to get the balls I was hitting but till now, he couldn't do it. There was a point the coach told him to give up since he thought he would be hurting himself with all the tries he made and his skin was also pretty red at that time. Thankfully nothing serious.

Nishinoya: Ohh I am pittying the libero of the others team.

Tsukishima: Or the wall above the net.

Me: Yeah... No chance I will do that. I'll go full out!

Asahi: Let's go!

We were all hiped that was for sure and we couldn't wait to come out on this tournament standing on top of everyone.