A helping hand!

I can't believe they just bet on me!

THE HECK!

How could they just bet on me!

I mean HELLO!!!

I am right next to you guys and you bet on me!

DAMN! 

You guys really have a death wish!

God am I angry now!

I quit baseball for good and you want me to just join again just for a bet?!

I am a person!

I have my own feelings and believe it out not I do make choises on my own!

I am not a baby that you make them for me!

Arata:  Pffff- You look like you could murder someone right now.

Me: Yeah I could how about you?

Arata: nope!

He started backing away and I went over to my own team. It was clear to everyone that I wasn't happy at all and when I arrived Sugawara and Daichi came over to me instantly. Tanaka and Nishinoya made sure the other wouldn't come.

Now it looked like it was the time to tell Sugawara our dear team mother what was going on.

Daichi: Hinata, what's wrong?

Sugawara: You look like you could kill someone.

Me: If anything out coach and Arata over there.

Daichi: What happened?

Me: They bet on me.

Sugawara: Bet?

Me: Yeah if we lose this game against Nekoma, I will need to leave Karasuno and join the Kitsune.

Sugawara: How dare they!

Daichi: I see...

Sugawara: Don't you I see me! He will need to leave if we lose.

Daichi: Well it won't happen.

Sugawara: How can you be so sure?

Me: Because: I am the demon of the field.

Sugawara: The what?

Me: You see every baseball player knows the demon of the field. The one person that is eliminating and never letting anyone touch the ball.

Sugawara: You are the demon of the field. Is that why you could easily play like you did?

Me: Yeah. I can controll the balls path but not receive it at all.

Sugawara: I have an idea!

Me: Which one?

Sugawara: Go and tell Nekoma what you just told us but only the part that you will need to trasfer. I am sure they will let us win.

Daichi: That is a good idea especially because you don't need to show them your real power.

Me: Okay, I'll try.

It really was a good idea and so I went over to Kenma and Kuroo. They both were looking at the whole scene curiously since they didn't really heard what was going on.

Me: Ahm Kuroo can I talk to you for a bot?

Kuroo: Sure little tangerine! What's up?

Me: Your coach and that guy over there bet with our coach that if we lose, I would need to transfer school.

Kuroo: You coming over to Nekoma? That is some good news! Well in that case we will inhalate you!

Kenma: I don't think this is the case.

Me: It's not. They bet that I will need to give up on vollebay and join the baseball club of Kitsune.

Kuroo: I heard the demon of the field is back. But why do they want you?

Me: I don't know and I don't want to leave but you know them!

Kuroo: I got ya!

Kenma: We will lose. 

Me: Thank you!

After that little talk I went over to my own team and it we got prepared for the game play. This time the play wasn't intense at all and we could easily win even with the handycap I gave my team because I was holding back. It was all thanks to Kuroo understanding the situation. This was how we won against Nekoma who got yelled at by their coach.

Ukai: HAHAHAHAHAHA

Nekom Coach: THE HECK! WHY DO YOU GUYS NOT PLAY SERIOUSLY?!

Kuroo: How can you bet on the tangerines future?

Nekom Coach: I did this for this team! Did you see how he spiked the ball right in front of out guest here?

Arata: Scary!

Me: Let me hit your head next time.

Arata: I'll be better going now!

Baseball Coach: A bet is a bet. I won't ask again.

Ukai: Thanks!

Nekoma Coach: This is outrages! We are going back home where you guys will be training till you feel like dying!

Kuroo: Next time we play we will go full out!

Daichi: We also will be prepared and thank you for helping us out!

Kuroo: Ah it's okay. We want to see in the final after all!

Just like that Nekoma left us since they got scolded and helped us out. Now was the time for me to get clear since everyone was curious what just happened. There was really no point in hiding anymore. The coach of the baseball team was here with Arata and they would also see through every lie. On top of that I felt like they would understand me seeing how Sugawara and Daichi reacted when I told them who I really was.