A bet

After that one training session where I went all out, I never did this again. The coach told me to lay low and just practice receiving with Nishinoya. He was happy helping me out since I still was delivering him my killing strikes as he wanted to try and try over and over again to manage to get that ball. Never did he gave up and never did he actually catch it too.

At least Tobio stopped calling me boke or baka or stupid and moron...

It really started to get to my nerve!

Like who likes being called this way nonestop!

He didn't even liked me calling him KING!

THEN DON'T CALL ME WEIRD NAMES TOO!

A week after just training we got a practice game with Nekoma and I was hyped to say the least. The tournaments were coming close and it would be best observing as well as sipping out a little bit of my identity.

I really hope they will accept me once I tell them that I am the demon f the field....

I mean Daichi and the others seemed cool with it.

Daichi and the rest were right. I couldn't keep my identity a secret not with Arata and his team still trying to recruit me.

Me: *Sigh*

Tanaka: What's up bro.

Me: Please tell me that Arata didn't come today... I mean we have a game with Nekoma after all.

Tanaka: Nah. He didn't.

Me: *relieve exhale*

Nishinoya: Seems like he is annoying you huh?

Me: Ohh more than that. He still didn't gave up on the thought of recruiting me back into their team.

Nishinoya: You are on of us now!

Tanaka: There is no turning backm.

Me: I know. We are a oack of murderers! Crows!

Tanaka: Muderers?

Me: Ahh yeah well you see..  A pack of crows or ravens are called murder.

Nishinoya: Which is accurate seeing how you can hit the ball!

Me: hm?

Tanaka: Bro that's soo right! Like you kill every single team on the court.

Me: A king of the court and now a murderer what's next?

Nishinoya: A demon.

Me: Please no.

As we were talking together we got called out since the cats arrived and were preparing for the game. I did go over to greet them, especially Kenma but I was dragged back by Daichi telling me it was risky being there for my identity. Well I didn't thought so since my own team didn't find it out.

Ukai: okay everyone stand up! We are playing 3 sets of practice games! First of go warm yourselves up.

Karasuno: Yes Coach!

We did as we were told and rhe moment we were standing against Nekoma once again, I wad soo thrilled for the game since I didn't need to hold back.

Well that was what I thought but all of the sudden another coach and Arata came in. That man brought his own coach with him.

I can't believe he just showed up here!

And he took the coach of his team with him!

How far are you going to go?!

This is ...

Got Arata who removed your brain out of your damn mind?

Me: ... Can someone pass me the ball?

Tanaka: Here you go!

Ah thank you my man!

Now let's punch some sense into you!

He threw the ball up into the air and I needed to take a small run, then jump up but once in the air I used a killer move and hit the ball with 100% accuracy right in front of Arata's feet. It landed and made an extreme sound. It was also a lot faster than your usual ball because of the spin I gave it.

Bullseye!

Now let's see if you get the hint or not!

Arata: Still a demon I see.

This stupid bastard doesn't get it!

I won't change teams!

I like volleyball.

I gave up on baseball a long time ago!

Why is he even here?

How dare he bring a coach with him!

This whole thong is starting to get ridiculous!

I started walking over but could already hear the cats in the background ask my own team what was wrong with me. Naturally no one knew but they did know one thing after that game where Tobio was angering me.... To not underestimate me at all.

Kuro: Careful Kageyama! You might get yout title stolen very quickly.

Kenma: I don't think so. He will get his own.

Daichi: hahah

Sugawara: ahm... Can we please kick that person.

Lev: He is still no match against me.

Tanaka: Oh you're dead wrong dude!

Once I was over by the 3 coaches and Arata I saw coach Ukai having the volleyball in his hand.

Me (whispering to Arata) : ... Call me a demon one more time and I'll go show that damn baseball down your throat!

Baseball coach: I am sorry for this piece of shits mouth. Apologize now!

Arata: Aye! I am sorry.

Me: hmpf!

Ukai: May I ask why you are here?

Baseball coach: We would like to borrow this fine player for a game next week.

Nekoma coach: You come from baseball?

Me: First if no. I quit baseball and second how many times do I need to tell you to stop looking for me.

Ukai: You heard him. He is a crow now.

Baseball coach: Then let's bet! If he loses all 3 practice matches I'll take him back.

Hold on!

Why are you betting now?

Nekoma coach: Sounds like a good bet.

No it does not!

You can't force me to go after I lose!

Ukai: Be prepared to eat your own damn words!

.... am I not standing right there?

Like seriously?!

I am right in front of you!

Why bet over me?!

This is stupid!

And even if I lose I won't go!

Still you want me to terrorise Nekoma...

Be my guest!