Who I am

I was really unsure how I should do this but I had to do this and it was better now then never.

Ukai: Good job!

We were all sitting in front of Ukai who was laughing and prasing us since we managed to get Nekoma against their own coach. Normally they would never do this but it was all thanks to us playing with them a couple of times and them wanting to beat us fair and square.

After our coach was done praising us and telling us what we did wrong while observing the game, we were free to leave for today. However before my teammates got up I went in front of them right next to the coach.

Me: Thanks for helping this demon out.

Nishinoya: What are you talking about? You are our tangerine not a demon.

I could tell he tried covering for me but it was about time to get clean.

Me: It's okay Nishinoya. I want to tell you something.

Kageyama: What now?

Me: You may have heard about the demon of the field? It is a person well known in the baseball world.

Tsukishima: The person with the half demon mask, that no one knows who they are?

Me: Yes. Well I know who it is and to be honest I am said person.

Asahi: You are the demon of the field?

Me: Yes. 

Kageyama: What? But why are you not playing baseball anymore then?

Me: Well everyone got scared when I was out on the playing field that it stopped being fun and I never really wanted to play baseball to begin with. I had my own reasons to start it.

Yamaguchi: Reasons?

Me: Yes. You see my mother isn't in a good condition and she gambeles a lot. So I got into this baseball game in order to make a living for us. To make it short this was how I got into baseball. My friend Arata loved it and needed a person for his team to be complete and so I started playing offically.

Tanaka: How did you end up with the mask? I was always wondering that.

Me: A stupid bet I did with Arata and after that I took a liking to it.

Nishinoya: HAHAHAHA only you would do something like this.

Me: Well anyways, I wanted to tell you this and if you guys don't want me anymore, I can leave this team.

Nishinoya: Are you crazy!

Tanaka: BRO YOU OUT OF YOUR GODDAMN MIND?!

Asahi: Seeing as how good you are, you might even want to take up the ace spot!

Daichi: That's your spot.

Me: Yeah! I am happy to have the same number as the little giant.

Sugawara: You stay! If you leave, Karasuno has no way of getting to fly again!

Daichi: You stay. You are part of this family!

Me: Thank you!

Asahi: You said your mother gambels... Is your situation better now?

Me: It is somehow.

Ukai: If you need help, you know where to find me.

Daichi: And your team!

Me: Thanks but I got this.

Ukai: Now since we didn't needed to show them our trump card, how about we try out some new formations now that Hinata can do such crazy stunts.

Nishinoya: I still want to be able to receive one of them.

Tsukishima: That will be nearly impossible

Yamaguchi: Why that Tsuki?

Tsukishima: He is putting a spin to the ball.

Me: Yep. Once I add my spin the direction is nearly impossible to predict for anyone but the pitcher himself. I mean Spiker haha.

Asahi: That's cool! You think you can teach me?

Me: I can try but it's hard.

Ukai: Okay for today I want Kageyama and Hinata to get your comby to the top with both your maximum skills! Nishinoya, Tsukishima, Daichi you guys will try to stop the ball. Yamaguchi, Sugawara work on your settings.

Team: AYE!

Now I knew what a good team I had. They didn't jusge me at all, instead they all wanted to get some tips and tricks on how I do what I do with a ball. Even Kageyama was thrilled working with me. Tsuki stopped being such a mean dinosour since he experience the full power of my balls first hand and I might have scared them with my accuracy as well as the one threatening ball I sent Arata earlier. 

All in all I had a pretty good team and I was happy with them.

I promise I will get us to the finals and we will win!

I pormise!

I will bekome the demon crow of Karasuno!