04

chapter 04:

everyone was in the club, enjoying themselves. beomgyu was sitting around the girls he already knew.

yeonjun was awkwardly sitting in front of sumin whose eyes were on some other guys.

he said, "so sumin, since middle school-"
"wait a second, let me get this call"
sumin stood up and went out, yeonjun sighed and held the glass tightly out of frustrated, it broke. yeonjun looked at beomgyu who was looking at him with a glass of wine in his hands.

yeonjun sighed as he looked down in disappointment.

beomgyu walked to him and bent down to reach his ear, "don't be disappointed, i'm your cupid, i am not giving up on you guys". beomgyu brushed his hand to yeonjun's injured one, the cut disappeared.
yeonjun smiled and looked behind him at the girls looking at him, "you're quite famous"
beomgyu smirked and walked back.

sumin came inside and sat down with a sad face. yeonjun was tensed, "what's wrong?"
"my boyfriend- he is being overly possessive yeonjun, he said he'd beat me up if he saw me with other guys"
yeonjun's blood was boiling, he was very angry.

"you guys should break up- sumin..you...you should come to me, i know i can treat you better and i will"
yeonjun said, holding her hands.

beomgyu was looking at the view from afar, cleaning his fake tears, "come on now, kiss already. my vacation is waiting for me!"

sumin looked up and yeonjun, he cleaned her tears and patted her head.
"sumin-"
yeonjun was interrupted by a bang from the door. sumin pulled her hands away and covered her face.

a tall guy in the center with his friends around him holding hockey sticks entered the bar. beomgyu sighed, "young man, i'm so mad at you, you wouldn't know, but if i punish you, my brother would end me"

yeonjun stood up in front of sumin. yeonjun was scared, but for once was he brave. the guy walked upto them, "where's my girlfriend?"
"your ex soon, if you treat her like this"
"and who will date her? you?"
the guy started laughing.

"yes, i will date her"
"only if you get out of here, alive?"

yeonjun clenched his fist.

beomgyu placed his arm around a girl, "i'm only here to find him a match, i can't do anything, can i?"
beomgyu smirked and enjoyed the view.

yeonjun punched the guy in his face, beomgyu gasped, "would've hurted bad", the girls around him laughed.

the guy held yeonjun's collar, "you know who is wrong here, don't you? it's my girlfriend, none of your business"
"everything about her is my business"

"oh, how romantic"
beomgyu chuckled.

the guy punched yeonjun's abdomen, beomgyu stood up from his seat. this wasn't the first time beomgyu was seeing a fight over a girl, but the thing was he has never been interested or bothered about one before.

beomgyu walked over to the fight scene. yeonjun looked at him, beomgyu smiled and said, "let's go home, kid"
"who's the kid-"
yeonjun was interrupted by beomgyu being hit by a hockey on his back. yeonjun pulled him closer, "why would you involve him when you were fighting with me!"
"he involved himself", the guy who hitted beomgyu stated.

yeonjun's anger was unbearable, he started hitting the guy and if nothing would've stopped him, he would've killed him.

beomgyu tilted his neck, everything stopped. yeonjun got up and looked at his bloody hands, he then walked upto beomgyu, "are you okay? let me see-"
"go home"