15

chapter 15:

yeonjun woke up and looked around, he smiled as he smelled something burning.

yeonjun went outside and saw beomgyu trying to cook. beomgyu was making a disgusted expression as he was seeing what he made.

beomgyu saw yeonjun, "oh! morning! wear something, it's cold"
"since when are you this caring?"
"i have always been caring, just not to you"
"why not to me?"
"because you were my punishment, yeonjun"
yeonjun nodded.

"i am still your punishment, beomgyu"
beomgyu didn't have any answer.

"let's throw that, i'll cook you something"
beomgyu pouted, "i can't cook", beomgyu sighed.

yeonjun smiled and said, "yeah, i can, so let me"
beomgyu got aside and brought a shirt from yeonjun's room.
yeonjun wore it, beomgyu smiled.

"wifey material", yeonjun said and chuckled. beomgyu glared at yeonjun.

"brother, i don't support you with this", hyunjin stated as he appeared.

beomgyu pulled yeonjun behind him, "with what?"
"with you both"
"why? i can't like someone now?"
"beomgyu, are you forgetting why you exist?"
"hyunjin, are you forgetting why you exist?"

hyunjin started breathing heavily and looked away.

"beomgyu, we shouldn't be falling for humans"
"i'm aphrodite's son! she has had affairs with hundreds, her son can't with one?"
"so, you're saying you've moved on from psyche?"
"hyunjin, i was never stuck on her, you were!"

"yeonjun, you're a good human, you rarely harm someone and stay away from harmful things, i suggest you to stay away from the most harmful thing, which is the cupid. yeonjun, you should escape, being with him won't give you anything. come with me, i'll make you forget the memories, sumin will like you back!"
"s-sumin?"
yeonjun muttered and slowly walked towards hyunjin.

beomgyu sighed, "intak-ah, i need you", intak appeared on the sofa, "yes hyung?"
"why is everyone against this?"
"i am not! i'm with you! i'll support you"

yeonjun stopped and looked at beomgyu. beomgyu had a disappointed expression.

intak chuckled, "yo, yeonjun, why are you messing with my hyung's brain? you like him, just be with him! others don't matter"

suddenly beomgyu fainted, intak ran to him. hyunjin was about to come to him when intak stood up and forced him to a wall, "you! stay away from my brother!"
hyunjin tried to escape but it was impossible.

yeonjun yelled, "can you guys stop fighting!? what is this? wake him up!"

"why yeonjun? it's good for you, now you can freely continue to chase sumin!", intak shouted.

yeonjun cried, "i don't want to! i want to stay with him, please"

intak let hyunjin come down. hyunjin said, "mom took him"
"i'll go then", intak stated.

hyunjin sighed, "you shouldn't! let them deal within themselves!"
"why hyunjin? he is my brother! i can't let mom do something to him!"
"she wouldn't! he is her favorite!"

yeonjun shouted, "can you please stop your sibling rivalry and take me to him?"
"yeonjun, you can't. only souls can travel there"
"it's okay!"
"no, it's harmful to go there"

intak rolled his eyes, "harmonia can take him there"
"only beomgyu can call her", hyunjin stayed.

yeonjun stood there, confused.

intak chuckled, "i know! yeonjun start crying, and yell about how you miss him, express sadness and say everything about him!"
hyunjin was confused. "and what would happen?"
"hyung's favorite brother has the ability to take humans to visit the place, he'll come if yeonjun is sad, harmonia usually appears when she wants to"

yeonjun nodded and genuinely let out his tears, holding beomgyu. within a second, an elegant creature appeared.
"lune! here you are."

lune didn't say anything, just glared at hyunjin. intak copied lune's glare. hyunjin sighed.

lune walked to yeonjun and asked for his hand.

yeonjun opened his eyes and saw a weird yet beautiful place around him.
he saw everyone staring at him and the winged brothers beside him.

everyone were awing on yeonjun's beauty. yeonjun looked around in surprise.

a woman appeared in front of him, she looked like the calmest person ever.

"harmonia, the only sister among the brothers you've met. let me take you guys to mother's court"

yeonjun looked at her in awe. intak chuckled and placed his arm on yeonjun's shoulder.
"yeonjun, don't stare at goddesses for too long or my brother will end you"

yeonjun nodded. lune smiled slightly.

they all walked into aphrodite's court, "intak, i've seen in a video game, your mom is hot"
intak controlled his laugh.

yeonjun saw beomgyu kneeling down in front of her mother who was sitting on the bed.

lune held yeonjun back. aphrodite stood up and held beomgyu's collar, "son, how are you? long time no see"
"mother, i'm fine, you?"
"a human has been disturbing me lately, i would like you to-"
"to pester them and make them fall for me and then let them die like you made me do that with psyche?"
"i heard psyche has reincarnated"
"mom, don't talk about her, someone might start feeling things again"
beomgyu looked at hyunjin, hyunjin looked down.

aphrodite looked at her kids, "why is everyone of you standing beside this human?"
intak had hidden yeonjun behind him.

the door of the court room closed. aphrodite walked upto yeonjun, "he looks good, but he likes someone else!", she shouted.

yeonjun said, "i like my cupid". intak smiled widely. lune and harmonia smiled.

beomgyu was worried about aphrodite harming him.

"son, are you guys intimate?"
beomgyu sighed and looked away.

aphrodite laughed and slapped beomgyu, "how could you fall for a human other than the beautiful psyche, you know how sad she would be?"

beomgyu held his cheek. yeonjun glared at aphrodite.

"go serve the women in chamber 5 with intak", aphrodite stated and pushed beomgyu to fall down. none of them dared to say anything.

beomgyu couldn't control his tears. aphrodite laughed, "such a weak child? are you really ares' son? no doubt you needed a human man for yourself!"

yeonjun closed his eyes, controlling himself.

lune closed his eyes and communicated with harmonia.

the door suddenly opened.

thank you for checking out the story

thank you for checking out the story. hope you're enjoying.
have a good day! ♡
✄✄✄✄