special

(dummies🤡, the last chapter said "to be continued")

Special chapter:

"where were you?"
"making a match"
"how did it go?"
"how do you think?"
"my beomgyu never fails"
beomgyu chuckled and kissed yeonjun's soft cheek.

"go freshen up, I warmed the water for you", beomgyu said. yeonjun nodded and went to the bathroom.

"it's our first anniversary, let's see if this human remembers"
yeonjun came out, drying his wet hair with the towel, he looked effortlessly handsome.

beomgyu took the towel and tip toed to dry yeonjun's hair.
"you look really good in wet hair"
"I look good, I deserve something"
"what?"
yeonjun closed his eyes and pouted his lips, beomgyu rolled his eyes even though he wanted to kiss them away.

"what did you make? it smells good"
"the white liquid!"
"stop with that"
beomgyu chuckled, now that he had realised and experienced things related to the white liquid.

"did you see something on the night stand?", Yeonjun asked.
"no? what?"
Yeonjun wiggled his eyebrows as he smiled.
beomgyu disappeared then appeared with a box in hand.

"what is this?"
"open it"
Beomgyu opened the box to see a necklace, it was a simple necklace with a heart in the middle.

"wow! it's so pretty!"
"look at the heart carefully"
beomgyu nodded and took a look.
"y e o n j u n.."

"it has your name written on it!"
"what does that mean?"
"my heart belongs to yeonjun!"
yeonjun chuckled and nodded. beomgyu blushed as he stared at the necklace.

"see I have the same one!"
beomgyu snatched it from yeonjun and checked it, "this one has my name"
"happy anniversary"
yeonjun said, maintaing an eye contact, in a softer tone. beomgyu felt warm after hearing that, yeonjun felt accomplished saying that.

"and I thought you didn't remember"
"how could you think that! don't you know how much I love you?"
"how much?"
yeonjun glared at beomgyu and narrowed his eyes. beomgyu wore it, yeonjun chuckled and did the same.

"babe, are you done eating?", yeonjun asked, "I want to show you how much I love you", Yeonjun whispered as he wrapped his arms around beomgyu's waist from the back.

beomgyu smirked and the kitchen lights went dim. yeonjun grabbed beomgyu's waist tighter, "let's make our first anniversary night memorable then?"
"cheesy"

yeonjun pulled beomgyu closer till there was no space left between the two, placing his leg between beomgyu's legs.
"are you trying to dominate ME? ares' son?"
yeonjun chuckled and kissed beomgyu, holding his neck.

beomgyu let him do that, beomgyu kept his hand on yeonjun's abdomen, resulting in yeonjun to open his mouth within the kiss, beomgyu took his chance to slide his tongue inside, exploring yeonjun's mouth.

yeonjun pulled away for air. "it's hot"
"you're hot"
"you're hotter, it's making me feel so hot"
yeonjun picked beomgyu up in bridal style.

"what?"
"I need to complete what I pulled off from"
"and? so? where-"
"the bedroom"

beomgyu chuckled, holding yeonjun's shoulders.

yeonjun threw beomgyu on the bed and removed his own t shirt, "calm down, yeonjun"
"oh see yourself in the mirror, then think about why I can't calm down"
yeonjun hovered over beomgyu, beomgyu smiled and held his nape.

yeonjun kissed beomgyu, beomgyu kissed back, stronger and longer than before.

yeonjun pulled away, "you're too strong, it's unfair"
beomgyu smiled and explored yeonjun's shoulders through his hands.

yeonjun bent down to kiss beomgyu's neck, beomgyu moved his head in different directions due to being ticklish until yeonjun started biting beomgyu's skin. beomgyu's eyes widened, "you violent homo sapien!"
yeonjun didn't stop, beomgyu hissed in pain, closing his eyes, holding onto yeonjun's shoulder for his dear life.

yeonjun then caressed the bite with a few gentle kisses. beomgyu's little moans made yeonjun want more.
yeonjun pulled away from beomgyu's neck and looked at him, "I love that tattoo of yours"

beomgyu chuckled, "I could give one to you too"
beomgyu hovered over yeonjun, "let me know where you want one"
yeonjun smiled, "you're so good at making me feel things"
"are you telling me or should I give you multiple tattoos?"
"here", yeonjun pointed at his collar bone.

"good one, it's my favorite spot"
"I know"
beomgyu held yeonjun's head in a way his thumb caressed his earlobe while the rest of the fingers supported the back of the head.

beomgyu kissed yeonjun's collarbone, yeonjun closed his eyes and unbuttoned beomgyu's shirt.

beomgyu finished giving a hickey and pulled away, "you're a wild human, you still want more"
"there's so much more I could get"
"I'm tired though, let me sleep"
"some other day then?"
beomgyu nodded and pecked yeonjun's lips. both of their necklaces entangled together, resulting into two pleasant smiles.

beomgyu laid down on yeonjun's arm, "I'm so glad you were my punishment"
yeonjun nodded, "I can't tell you how happy you make me beomgyu, I love you so much"
"I love you more, and I'll make sure our love never gets stale"
yeonjun smiled and kissed beomgyu's forehead.

"it was enchanting to meet you"
"let's spend all our lives together?"
yeonjun nodded with a chuckle as beomgyu drifted to the dream world.

thank you for checking out the story

thank you for checking out the story. hope you enjoyed.
have a good day! ♡
✄✄✄✄