16

chapter 16:

"i heard my children are here", a voice stated.
everyone ran out of the court.

lune and harmonia smiled and everyone bowed down. yeonjun looked around in confusion, beomgyu cleaned his tears and bowed down.

"all my children are here, indeed", ares stated and looked around. aphrodite looked away and yelled, "get this winged son of yours out of my sight! and don't let his human lover escape, jungkook!"

jungkook sighed and said, "eros get up".

beomgyu got up while looking down. "so, did you complete your punishment?"
"father..what happened was.."
"yes or no?"

beomgyu thought and replied, "yes i did", jungkook smiled and nodded, turning around to his other children. "hyunjin, how was your vacation?"
"it was good father"

"harmonia, is it harmonious for you?"
harmonia chuckled and nodded, "yes father, if it would be for my siblings, it would be even better"

"intak, any more troubles?"
"father, eirene was a bit troublesome-"
jungkook chuckled and walked forward.

lune smiled slightly and looked at beomgyu, jungkook patted his head.

yeonjun who looked mad tilted his head down in front of jungkook. "what a pure little human, i thought you were into baddies, beomgyu"

intak laughed, aphrodite glared at him.

beomgyu was controlling his tears, no words came out of his mouth. jungkook looked at beomgyu in confusion.

"father, i believe, he needs some time", lune stated. it was rare for lune to speak, everyone listened to him carefully.

yeonjun ran upto beomgyu and held his face, "beomgyu, you don't have to act strong, you're the strongest, i know it. let it out if you want to. leave me if she troubles you, but don't make me forget these memories, all the emotions i feel for you are real and stronger than any other emotions".

aphrodite yelled, "you human! stay away from my beomgyu!"
as she threw yeonjun's soul to a wall.

beomgyu's eyes widened, beomgyu ran towards yeonjun. beomgyu's tears found no end.

"you are so weak! you don't deserve him if you can't fight for him, beomgyu!", aphrodite declared.

intak went to comfort beomgyu. jungkook glared at aphrodite, "enough aphrodite, he wouldn't always be under your control, let him be happy anyway he wants to be!"

aphrodite controlled her anger. jungkook teleported everyone to a quiet place and sighed, "kids, decide on your own, i assure you aphrodite won't meddle in your businesses again"

beomgyu couldn't stop crying. jungkook made beomgyu get up and hugged his son, "cupid, you have to be strong, uncle apollo will come and heal him. you're ares' son, you can't fall weak"

beomgyu nodded, jungkook smiled and said, "yeonjun is a nice kid, protect him, show him affection, come to me when you need something or something wrong happens"

beomgyu nodded and pulled away, harmonia cleaned his tears. lune said, "hyung, let's go back to earth, hyunjin hyung can take apollo uncle there!"

yeonjun was laying on the bed, beomgyu was sitting beside him, controlling his tears. other winged brothers and harmonia were standing around, waiting for hyunjin.

beomgyu had yeonjun's hand in his hand, "i didn't know you'd go through so much because of me"
beomgyu cried.

lune consoled him, "brother, calm down, he wouldn't like you blaming yourself for this"

hyunjin appeared with apollo, who had a bottle in his hand. apollo smiled and stated, "make him drink this, he'll be fine soon"

beomgyu grabbed it from him and tried feeding it to yeonjun, but yeonjun didn't open his mouth.

beomgyu looked around, worried. apollo whispered something to beomgyu. beomgyu took some of the potion in his mouth and kissed yeonjun slowly feeding it to him.

"thanks, uncle"
"uncle!? i'm just your age", apollo stated. everyone chuckled.
"thanks then, lord apollo"

apollo nodded and said, "how's your scar, child?"
"it's fine, i'm not worried about it right now"
"don't worry about this human too, love heals everything"
god apollo messed beomgyu's hair a bit and smiled before disappearing.

lune, the god of longing and unrequited love didn't feel he was needed there as no one was longing for other and he felt love in the surroundings.
"hyung, stay strong, i'll be there whenever you want me"
"thank you lune, take care"

intak pouted, "hyung has favorites and it's visible"
lune and harmonia took their leaves.

intak, the god of sexual desire, stood and said, "there is so much sexual tension between the two of you, that i can stay forever if i want to, but hyung, i got some work, love you!", intak disappeared.

beomgyu chuckled. hyunjin cleared his throat, "i'll be leaving too.."
"thanks, hyunjin. i know you were right too, i insulted you a lot"
"no- i deserve it after all the things i have done-"
hyunjin sighed and patted beomgyu's head before disappearing.

beomgyu laid down beside yeonjun and kept staring at him. "why aren't you waking up?"

"okay, then let me talk. don't wake up for a while. that day, when i finished my last mission, i wonder who had fallen for me, or father just planned it for me to meet you, but remember how you were shocked everytime things paused? you were so cute. why did you allow me to stay with you so easily? was it love at first sight for you?", beomgyu laughed.

he continued, "he's just a tenant, you said, to remind you sir, you were the one to confess and to kiss me first! how does it feel falling for just a tenant?"
beomgyu continued laughing.

"and remember how you were so mad when i got hit at the club? 'why are you involving him' and blah blah blah? did you feel bad then? were you jealous when lia was patting me?"

"you are the first person to have their wounds dressed by me, also the first one who was curious about the real me, yeonjun, it wasn't hard for me to stay with your nice parents, you reflect them sometimes, you're such a nice person. every memory i made with you is so unique and precious"

"sleeping with you on the sofa, comforting the heartbroken you, it all felt so good, thank you for everything yeonjun, i love you"

a tear drop fell off yeonjun's face as his eyes opened. beomgyu smiled at him. yeonjun sat up and hugged beomgyu, "me too, i love you too. thanks for not giving up on me, fighting for me and so much more beomgyu, i really love you".

beomgyu pulled away and then kissed yeonjun, softer than before. yeonjun kissed back in a second, holding beomgyu's nape.

beomgyu smiled within the kiss, yeonjun felt it and smiled back, pulling away and sticking his nose with beomgyu's.

"my turn to speak", yeonjun said. beomgyu chuckled and nodded, the lights closed, both of them laid down.

thank you for checking out the story

thank you for checking out the story. hope you're enjoying.
have a good day! ♡
✄✄✄✄