End

end:

"oh, he's so hot, I wonder who will make him enchanted forever"
"no one has a chance after the prettiest psyche, she was the epitome of beauty"
"I hope we'll get to service another beauty"
the heavenly maids talked to each other.

"to crush all your dreams, I would like to tell you, my brother is already dating a handsome man, your beauties are nothing compared to him"
the maids gasped as intak chuckled and disappeared.

"getting married, if I correct him", lune appeared and stated.

the maids gasped out of sudden fear, "you winged brothers keep pranking us-"
lune smiled and disappeared.

beomgyu opened his eyes to see the white ceiling, he found it difficult to move, he felt something heavy on his stomach, he looked down to see yeonjun's hand. beomgyu smiled and looked at yeonjun who was still asleep.

beomgyu turned towards yeonjun and traced his face through his forefinger. his finger reached his lips, his smile widened. yeonjun bit beomgyu's finger and started laughing.

beomgyu shrieked in pain and pulled his finger away. "you-"
"goodmorning babe", yeonjun pecked beomgyu's lips and walked to the bathroom. beomgyu suddenly forgot his pain and froze, he could feel his cheeks heat up, beomgyu hid inside the blanket and made shy noises.

yeonjun chuckled and yelled from the bathroom, "that's bottom behavior".

beomgyu rolled his eyes and appeared in the bathroom. "did you say something?"
"n-no! are you daydreaming again-", yeonjun chuckled nervously.
"why are you here? oh- i am so dumb, it's the bathroom it's obvious! wait- are you here to finally shower with me-"

beomgyu pecked yeonjun's lip, "goodmorning", beomgyu disappeared.

yeonjun's eyes widened. "that's- UNFAIR!"

beomgyu chuckled outside.

yeonjun searched the whole house, but he couldn't find beomgyu after the bath. yeonjun tried distracting himself by trying to cook.

he chopped the vegetables but he was thinking about the guy who had him enchanted and he accidentally cut his finger.

yeonjun hissed in pain and shook his hand. yeonjun sighed, beomgyu appeared and yelled at him, "how can you be so careless!?"

beomgyu sucked his finger. yeonjun stood there, frozen again like the morning. beomgyu sighed and pulled him towards the sink, washing his finger.
"I went to get something important!"
"sorry.."
"oh come on! don't apologize and make me feel like the bad one"

"1303th rule broken, blood shared", ms ark appeared and stated.

yeonjun sighed, "ms whatever, now you're being annoying-"
beomgyu chuckled and closed his eyes, harmonia appeared and cured yeonjun's finger.

ms ark stood there with a poker face. "I'm getting you your punishments!"
"to remind you, I'm already living with my punishment", beomgyu grabbed yeonjun's waist.

ms ark broke her pen out of frustration, "enough cupid! enough, you will be discarded out of heaven if this keeps going on-"
"ms ark, you're the only one who cared for me on earth, I've always respected you, but now, I have someone to care for among these humans, someone who is willing to look at me for being me, the only someone I have eyes for, I want to stay with him till I can, and I really do hope for once, you understand my decision, accept us and not just talk about the fact that he is a human"