11

chapter 11:

yeonjun got up, holding his head. he looked around and saw a glass of honey water. it calmed his hangover, he went out to see hyunjin cooking like the other day.

"did you enjoy yesterday?"
"yes, but i don't seem to remember things"
"yeah, beomgyu said you were out of control, but he somehow got you home"
"why does my abdomen hurt so much?"
"i don't know, you were drunk, anything would've happened"
yeonjun nodded and looked around, "where's beomgyu?"
"even i don't know"
"the honey water-"
"i kept it there"
so affectionate.

the whole day passed and there was no clue of beomgyu. yeonjun kept getting worried for some reason.

hyunjin knocked on beomgyu's door, yeonjun said, "yes?"
hyunjin came inside and showed his phone, saying, "you have a date today"
"did he text you?"
hyunjin nodded.

yeonjun went to an unsuccessful date since the girl thought he was lost in his thoughts and wasn't paying attention to her.

hyunjin said, "it's okay, maybe you weren't meant to be"
"where is he?"
"he said we don't need to know"
"so arrogant"
"he has always been like that"
"hyunjin"
"yes?"
"can you tell me more about you guys?"
"well, what do you want to know?"
"anything you want to share?"
"well, once beomgyu and our brothers went to play by the lake in our mother's place"
yeonjun nodded.

"our little one's idiotic idea caused us to play hide and seek, without realising that beomgyu didn't know how to swim, he tried hiding underwater and almost drowned"
"no wonder he's afraid of water"
"he is such a scaredy cat after that"
hyunjin started laughing.

"he sometimes needs me to keep a check on him in the shower-"
the door was opened by beomgyu, making hyunjin pause.

beomgyu looked at both of them and closed the door shut.
hyunjin sighed, "throwing a fit"
yeonjun rolled his eyes, "is he on his periods or something?"
"is that even possible?"
"who knows?"
"mom would"
both of them chuckled.

yeonjun stood up and went out to see beomgyu looking out of the glass wall. yeonjun went to him and said, "where were you, all day?"
"you don't need to know"
"but i want to"
"you don't have to, shut up, you're so annoying, you good for nothing! just get out of my face, i can't bare to see you and i hate you"
someone who doesn't like me.
yeonjun nodded and went to beomgyu's room.

"what is wrong beomgyu? you can't make him forget it, you know? your magic doesn't works on him!", hyunjin said.
"you too! shut up-"
beomgyu turned around to see his glare.

"you know what? enough of this punishment! i don't want a vacation anymore, i can just go back to normal days!"
beomgyu blurted everything out in once.
hyunjin held his brother's shoulders, beomgyu couldn't have held tears.

hyunjin was shocked, "it's been so long you've genuinely cried", hyunjin said that and the door opened, with yeonjun running out to beomgyu. beomgyu looked away and cleaned his eyes.

yeonjun turned him around, "wait, why are you crying? what happened?"
hyunjin smiled and disappeared.

beomgyu went to his room and changed his clothes, laying on his bed. yeonjun sighed and followed him, "beomgyu, talk with me"

"sleep, i am not crying", beomgyu said with a voice crack.
"i am going to sleep with hyunjin"
"okay! go!", beomgyu shouted.

yeonjun was scared, he went to hyunjin's room. he saw hyunjin laying down, reading a book. "how did you get in? i thought beomgyu had locked the door"
"huh?"
"mhm, he was the one who made me disappear, i have my limitations, i can only teleport to where beomgyu is, not away from him, but he can send me wherever he wants"
"oh- but why would he do that? and why did he cry? and why is he so cranky? and did i do anything wrong-"
"okay okay, enough, you shouldn't be here, instead be with him"
"what-"
"yeah, just go be with my sensitive little brother, comfort him perhaps, or someone who hates seeing him cry would punish the reason he is crying"
"you would?"
"not me, someone more harmful than me"

yeonjun sighed and went back to beomgyu's room, yeonjun was tired, he also had an unsuccessful date, a tiring day and tiredness from yesterday's hangover.

beomgyu yelled, "go sleep with him instead!"
yeonjun sighed and thought he won't reply to beomgyu. yeonjun laid beside him, facing the other side.

lights closed with beomgyu's eyes. yeonjun turned to face beomgyu with an apologetic expression. beomgyu turned to him as well.

yeonjun came closer and said, "sorry if i did anything wrong, don't be angry anymore"
"you did something very wrong"
"did i?"
"you keep doing everything wrong, so annoying"
yeonjun chuckled and said, "i'm sorry, i'll always apologize"
"stop, don't try to make me feel bad"
yeonjun chuckled again.

"and stop laughing"
"so, will i forget everything when your punishment is over?"
"yes, but i won't", beomgyu pouted sadly.
"you said you'd end the punishment soon"
beomgyu didn't reply.

yeonjun shook him up, "will you?"
"i will consider doing it"
"yah! why! just find me a match!"
"i don't think i can anymore"
"why? is it too hard for me to be with someone?"
yes, i seem to get jealous.

"yes! you're so incompatible!"
"are you still mad? do you want me to comfort you? you cried, didn't you? so here you go"
yeonjun said and pulled beomgyu closer, hugging him.
i don't want this punishment to end.

(I apologize for the sexist joke made related to periods) thank you for checking out the story

thank you for checking out the story. hope you're enjoying.
have a good day! ♡
✄✄✄✄