Amends

"And all you'd ever hear me say, since you been gone" a brunette sang or in this case, the brunette sang (because she is the only one who hasn't left) as she wiped the tables and arranged the chairs. She was startled when the door was opened and two men started singing "And when the sun shines we'll shine together" and the other followed him with "I played with your heart got lost in the game oh baby baby". Sarah enjoyed it for a second but realized only two people sing those two different songs whenever she sang 'Since U Been Gone'. She turned around and saw two people who she didn't want to see right now. Tom Holland and Harrison Osterfield.

She sighed and arranged a table with three chairs because she knows that they wont go for sometime. 

There was an awkward silence for 5 minutes which felt like five hours. Harrison started to speak, "Sarah how ha-"

"What do you guys want to drink?" she cut him off. "Seerah we just want to talk" Tom spoke. A small smile appeared on her face due to the name which was soon covered with a cough. Tom smiled to himself because that nickname always puts a smile to his face and he knew she began to crack from her shell. "Well your loss" she said. "If you guys don't want anything then you can't be here" 

Harrison was quite all this time but his mind was super loud. He just wanted to make things right with his long time bestfriend. So he began speaking, "Hey Sarah, I-" only to be cut off by the girl "Save it Harrison" she snapped. "I think you both should leave This is a café and if you don't want anything, you can't legally be here"

"Seerah just listen to him" Tom said. "Listen to what, Thomas? On how he thinks I am a bad friend or how I should stay away from him? Because he is the one who barged in here, not me!" she yelled. "And don't call me Seerah. You lost that privilege eight years ago" she added.

"Sarah just calm down, please" Harrison whispered. Letting out a grunt, she sat on the chair opposite to Harrison as he took a seat. "I'll give you two some space, but at the end I don't want little Seerahs or Harrisons around!" Tom said and ran outside the café, not wanting to be murdered by the girl.

"So how have you been Ry?" Harrison asked. "It's Sarah" she said emotionless. "Ok, how have you been Sarah?" he asked again. "I think you got that answer yesterday" she said. Harrison let out a breath. This was going to be a super quite conversation.

"Look I only wanted to say that I am sorry" he said hoping a response from her. And he did get one. "Ok" she said. "Ok? You forgive me?" he asked with a glint in his eye. "Yes. I forgive you" she said. "So friends again?" he asked. "No" came the reply from her. If Amy Santiago was real, she would have given a "short and sweet" remark like she gave after Captain Holt's first speech.

"What do you mean" he asked visibly confused. "Harrison, I forgive you. It literally took you eight years to do that even though I lived next door and I'm pretty sure you forgot about me until I got the wrong number. You doubted me, Harrison and that too for someone who left you for some sports captain. And by the way how is Anna now Harrison?"

The blue eyed lad was quite the entire time. Everything he ever did to her, started attacking him the day she left but he could not do anything about it. 

"I needed you" she said in a low voice. It wasn't obfuscate that she was tearing up. "Alex did some horrible things to me. That time I needed you. I needed Tom. But the both of you said I was ruining your relationship with Anna. So I left. That's what you made me do"

"Sarah I- I'm so sorry. I didn't know what was wrong with me"  he said. "What you should do now is go home with Tom" she muttered. 

"Sarah please give me a chance. Whatever I did to you, it's eating me alive everyday. I really miss you. We don't have to go back to how we were before immediately, but at least friends?" She narrowed her eyes. "Bold of you to assume I don't want to be a part of the trio again" she gritted out which made the man in front of her laugh. "Good to have you back, Sarah" he said. "It's Ry now"

Tom heard the two laughing and went inside. But what he saw inside shook him. Sarah and Harrison were kissing. "Yess!!" Tom jumped. Sarah and Harrison pulled apart, looked at each other and burst out laughing. Tom was confused. "Wait wait why are you guys laughing?"

"y-you...just...got...PRANKED!!" they said in between laughing. Tom's eyes widened in realization. "Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo" he screamed dramatically.

"Come on arseholes I have to work tomorrow" she said, pulling them outside and locking the café door. The three walked till her house, catching up.

The door opened to a world full of chaos. There were papers being thrown at people, six adults bickering and two parents trying their best to ignore the fight between their children and grandchildren. Sarah let out a sigh and told the other two men to close their ears. "Coco, Camilo, Mara, Ellie, Lynn upfront!" she yelled to the five children there. The kids stopped fighting and rushed to hug her legs. "Aunt Seerah!!" they yelled into her legs. Tom snickered at the nickname only to receive a very deathly glare from the 23 year old. 

"Manuel, Ethel, Alicia, Luke, Niall, Olivia shut upp!!" Sarah yelled at her brothers, sister in law and soon to be sister in law. "What the hell is wrong with you people?" she asked once the house quite down. 

Manuel, Ethel, Niall and Luke were Sarah's elder brothers. Manuel and Olivia are married and have five children- Lynn, Coco, Mara, Camilo and Ellie. Alicia is Sarah's best friend and Niall's fiancé

"Niall took my jacket and is not giving it back to me" Alicia said. They saw two men with Sarah and asked her "Ry isn't that haz and thom ass?" they asked. "Yes Ali, they are them" she said to her best friend. Ethel, Niall, Luke and Manuel stiffened. These were the two boys who hurt their sister. Sarah noticed this and quickly told them it was put behind them. She dropped off her things at home and went to the Holland's residence.

"Mum I'm hooome " Tom yelled. "Shut up dickhead!!" came a muffled voice from a room upstairs. "Harry don't talk to your brother like that" came a woman's voice Sarah loved very much. When Nikki Holland came to greet his son and Harrison, she froze seeing the girl she hadn't seen in eight years. "Sarah is that you?" she spoke in a low voice. The girl nodded. Soon, Sarah was engulfed in a very big hug. "Oh my you've grown so much dear" she said. "Well I'm gonna scare the other three. They are upstairs right?" she asked Nikki. "Yes yes" came Nikki's reply. 

"Oh come on we watched that yesterday" Sam said to Harry. "You have a better movie?" Harry questioned back. "Well you should watch Abe" Sarah said, causing the other two to turn to her direction. "Gates!!" both the boys jumped at her. "I can't breath" she rasped and both the boys left her. She snatched the remote from Sam and put on the movie. 

A few minutes into the movie, the door was swung open. "Sam I'm gonna kill-" The boy froze. "Seerahhhhhhhhhhhhh" Paddy exclaimed and jumped on her. "Ouch" she said. All for of them continued watching the movie. Sarah looked at the clock. It was half past twelve. "Fuck it's late. I'm gonna go bye" she said and climbed out of the bed before the three could say anything.

"Thanks for having me, Nikki." she said to Tom's mother. "Harrison you coming or staying?" she asked. 

A/N- Sorry for the super long chapter. If you guys want to use the Since U Been Gone- Umbrella- Oops...I did it again mix, please ask me before as it is very close to me. Other than that, have a good day/ night whenever you are reading this :)