Code A

imessage (tom and sarah)

ass bro
seerah
code a

seerah 
argh
i fucking hate him

Real life~

"Harrison where the fuck are you" a furious Sarah barged into his house. She almost broke many of the doors until she found him in his bed holding a piece of paper which is wet from all his tears. "Haz again?!" she yells and the lad whipped his head. She almost melted when when that ocean blue eyes stared into hers, but she composed herself. She silently walked towards him and took the piece of paper from his hand. It had only two words. Well three if you count the name

Bye Haz
-Anna

She quickly crumpled up the piece of paper and threw in the bin nearby. She sighed and sat on the bed next to him. "This is the second time, Haz"

"It's the third" he whispered. She turned to look at the lad beside her. She felt bad for screaming which she knew she would. 

"Well come down to the café. I'll tell the others too." Sarah started to walk, but Haz grabbed her wrist. "Why did you come here? And how did you know abt Anna and I?" he asked.

Tom told me and I came here because no matter how many times you break my heart, I really care you. This is what she wanted to say. Albeit she said this, "I have my ways" letting out a child like grin at the boy. 

Now what Sarah didn't know, was that despite being with Anna, he liked the girl in front of him from as long as time could exist. Why else would he track her down after knowing it was her who texted him? Well this wasn't the only reason.

Despite her being a year younger to him, he never looked at her like Tom did. Haz always thought of Sarah as a friend and constantly annoy her. Why would a little boy pull a girl's pigtail on playgrounds? Cause they are so easy to grabbed and begging to be pulled? Hell nah. It's because they like the girls and was the only way to get their attention (please someone get that reference). 

He finally knew he liked her when she was with her ex boyfriend Alex. The pang of jealousy and guilt in his chest for not saying it to her still remains with him today. Everything would have been so much better if he could just say it. 

Or she could have...

A/N- Sorry for the extra dramatic chapter and the long wait! In case you were wondering where I was, life had become pretty hard. And one fine day I decided to end everything and was admitted in the hospital for two days. But what I forgot was I had three elder brothers who I could depend on and then I had counselling for a few days which let me tell you was a real head ache! Moral of the story: SUICIDE DOES NOT SOLVE ANYTHING IT JUST HURT THE PEOPLE AROUND YOU!!

Don't forget to vote and comment on my chapters and leave suggestions!