Chapter 15- Plans

Wilbur p.o.v

Y/n finally recovered from her anxiety, and rested her head on my lap, holding my hand.

My other hand was busy scrolling my through my phone, thinking of the next best course of action.

Scrolling through toxic drama is never good, but at least I could find the few gems that defended me and the 'mysterious' girl. So there is some support.

The boys stayed true to their promises, not saying anything.
Phil texted me about the situation.
I trust him, so I knew I could tell him everything. Maybe, as a grown up person and one in a relationship, he'll have a good advice.

Dadza-Minecraft
I know it doesn't look good, mate, but I think that you should speak to Y/n about officially announcing your relationship.
Whether you say who's your partner or not, it's your choice, although people already know how she looks like and already have speculations.

Wilbur
I'm just worried, seeing all the hate.

Dadza-Minecraft
Don't forget that you always have your supporters. And sometimes, people hate just because they can. Maybe some don't even know you and joined nonetheless.
Also, a big part of your followers don't know anything about the situation.
An explanation will garentee their support and even change other's thoughts.

And even if not, the truth has to come out. Lying and hiding something people are aware of is almost impossible.

Wilbur
You are right. Thanks for the advice, Phil.

Dadza-Minecraft
No probs, mate. Congrats!

Later, I told Y/n our options.
We could go all out and reveal her identity, or I'll just address the situation.

We both agreed that saying nothing won't work, since the people won't leave us alone and even try to find us for answers.

"...in the end, this is your choice.
So what do you say?"

Y/n hesitated.
"I-I... I think we should tell them."

"Is this really what you want to do?"
I made sure.

"Yes. Yes."
She had a determined expression.
"I think you should upload a video addressing the situation, and later stream. A fun stream. Maybe even with the boys. W-With webcam on."

"Really?"
I was surprised.

"Y-Yes. It's going to be less scary with you by my side."
She admitted.

"You won't believe how happy and how proud I am of you."
I gently kissed her.

Y/n blushed.
So cute.

"You should rest now, Y/n."
My thumb moved across her cheek before I let go of her face.

"A-Alright."

I pulled a blanket over her, giving a quick kiss on her forehead before leaving to my room. I could see Y/n snuggling, but the most important thing is that there was a small smile on her lips.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I turned off the camera, sighing.

It was a good take. I don't think I have to even edit this. All that's left is to put the stream announcement in the end.

Thinking of what and how to say took some time. But I was honest.
I expressed my disappointed of this type of toxic fans and the hate culture.
I expressed my sadness that my partner was targeted just for being with me.
I expressed my frustration at the things I can't do because I am a public figure.

After showing it to Y/n, I put it out on the Internet. Then we texted the boys, agreeing on a time for them to come for our stream.

Y/n went to make some food, and I decided to update her mother on the situation.

"I knew I could count on you, Wil.
I appreciate everything you've done for my little sunshine."

"Of course, Mom. Everything for Y/n."