Part-1

Aman:I want all whereabout details of ASR right now! and which part don't you understand he may be in danger.

Aman was roaring in the phone and the receiving end was the top most detective who was supposed to find "The" Arnav Singh Raizadha(a tytoon,founder and CEO of AR enterprises and Constructions)

Arnav is currently handling a city development project with government tender and the local political ruling party is trying to sabatoge his project as he denied their demands and when they tried to lure him with their black money AR legal team took the matter to the court.

That political party's leader was and still is a goon,who took this incident as black mark in his pride and tailed his goons to kill Arnav.

When Arnav was proceeding to the court with the evidence against the party's leader that rouges followed him and shot his car,and the car took a toll over the mountain with a much damaged position and as the prologue said he is fighting for his life.

Now the question is what will happen next?

Gunda 1: boss let's go and kill him.

Gunda boss:He will die in a few minutes at this rate of blood loss and as per our leader this looks exactly like accident.

Suddenly they hear police siren and got alerted.

Gundas ran away from that spot.

Grim reaper was waiting patiently for Arnav's soul to leave with him.

Suddenly out of no where a thunder ⚡ flashed in that place and a pure white light came near Arnav's side and turned into a man's form.

Grim Reaper moved near and tried to stop him but it turned towards (GR) and showed his tounge in a funny manner and disappeared.

{Henceforth we shall call Grim Reaper as GR.}

GR wondered what the hell happened and why that thing chucked the file from Arnav's hand and got vanished.

Still GR went near the car and tried to take Arnav's soul and got the biggest shock as he can see only the mildly breathing body of Arnav and not his soul.

As per the rule GR should ask two questions from the soul before taking it to heaven/hell,hence GR exhaled loudly and turned into a middle aged man and carried Arnav to the near by hospital as he have to now search Arnav's soul and the man who took it with him.

Scene 2.

An young girl coming out of an software company with a huge smile .....yes it is our Kushi and hey she's happy as she got the software testing job.She directly went to the near by temple and prayed to the goddess and came down ...she went near the old grandma who was selling the flowers and asked gajra for 100rs and also gave a waterbottle and a bread packet to the grandma.

The grandma smiled at her and blessed Kushi with an unusual boon,"may good luck reach you soon"a stunned Kushi gave that grandma a full blown smile and started her two wheeler (TVs zest)and went to her one BHK apartment.

Kushi's life story:

An orphan, adopted by her aunt madhumathi (a staff nurse in a small clinic) even though kushi's parents were filthy rich...Kushi got only this apartment and small piece of land in near by hill station that belonged to her mom and a small amount of cash which helped them to by the transportation (2 two wheeler)

All the properties went to Kushi's uncle who had some political influence had blackmailed Kushi to give her main properties that worth of crores.

As Kushi was not aware of this side of her uncle she gave all the property rights to them and got what ever was thrown at her.Madhumathi kushi's maternal aunt took Kushi with her as Kushi had no other place to go

Madhumathi is a widow and had no kids of her own,but now Kushi is her only family,her kid.

An engineering graduate our Kushi now has a job.

Present:

Madhumathi is seen attending a critical patient along with a doctor.This clinic is more like a priliminary clinic for first aid but when Arnav was streached into the hospital all of the centre was looking busy.

Doc:He seems like a familiar figure but who?

Madhumathi:ya I know.....wait I'll ask my niece she may know.

When Kushi saw the pic that was sent to her by madhumathi,she guessed it right it was The Arnav Singh Raizadha.

Madhumathi asked Kushi to contact Arnav's family and inform them of this situation.

Aman attended the call almost at the zeroth ring itself.....what really oh ok thank you dear.

Aman reached the spot within half an hour and he came to know Kushi has donated blood to Arnav as he had lost so much.aman thanked Kushi profusely for her timely help because of her blood donation.Arnav is AB RH+ so it is very hard to find that type naturally.

Aman took an unconscious Arnav to very  reputed hospital and the medication started...so many tests were done and Aman came to know that Arnav is in coma.

Doctor had advised to keep the blood donors close as Arnav is a diabetic person he may need more blood in future as the surgeries for his legs and hip bone are in due.

Calculative person as such his boss Aman traits some moves in his hands, he called the clinic and asked for the details of Kushi.

About Arnav:

An orphan grew up in his old ancestral home at lucknow by his dadi ji.

Now has taken AR pvt ltd to its highest level and own multiple chains of industries.

Aman his right hand man,his only friend.

No time for love as he thinks everything comes with a price.

Everyone around him has made him that he is worth only for his fame and money.

Hides his desire for love and happiness,a very introvert by nature.