Part-10

KU:Get off me Raizadha..i can't breathe.

Arnav:Good, now you know how much your life means to you?only if i was completely healed..i might have showed you guys hell before you- dirtbag called my Kushi "names" and you Mrs.Dirtbag,i hope you will keep back the small vase that you have taken from my house..because I ain't going to leave you both that soon for threatening Kushi and stealing from me.

Kushi's uncle and aunty were too scared but they tried their luck one last time.

KA:Look Mr we are here to take our daughter back and Kushi is all we have and she-we, so try to understand that we need money to live which we will get by giving Kushi away in a reputed political leader from our city.And sorry about the vase it look exactly like ours and i thought Kushi brought it here.

Aman and Sidharth stormed into the scene and handled the situation.

Sidharth:ASR as you asked the CCTV footage of the theift by Kushi's Aunty is sent to police station and IG is rushing here to check out the situation by himself.

When kU and KA heard the word police they started to shutter and looked eachother constantly.

Aman:Now speak,else it won't be good for you guys.How did you guys know that Kushi is here.

KA:That..that we got a call from one lady and she told us to take Kushi from here not before humiliating her infront of Arnav Singh Raizadha.

KU:The lady who called us was going to credit us 2 lakhs and the ladie's husband gave us extra 3 lakhs to us just for humiliating her.

Sidharth: Really! So you say you both were bribed into doing this?

KU:yes yes we are totally innocent,we love Kushi very much.only because of money issue we were pressurized into doing this.

Arnav:Kushi, what do you think?

Kushi:who must have done it...I guess that's an open answered question yeah, but still I think they are faking it Arnav ji.

Aman:You are doubting these two Kushi?

As Kushi nodded,Sidharth called the police.

KU: please don't call the police, we can show you the proof that we are ofcourse telling the truth.

KA:we don't have any proof..don't you bluff Kushi ki mama.

Kushi:See,Arnav ji i told you right? They are faking it.And Aunty sorry to say we now have to show the cctv to the police and arrest you for stealing the vase too.

KA:That vase really looked like ours Kushi beta, that's why I took.

Kushi:but there were no vase when i was there at dehradun,infact you both had sold every vintage things that was collected by my mom.

Aman:Oh my! then Kushi you must lodge complaint for selling your properties without your concern to the police,.along
With this theft case plus defaming suite kU and KA will be locked up for atleast more than a decade.

KU:No no pls wait..i do have that proof,but.

Sidharth:Out with it sir or else as you can see the police line is already connected and waiting for ASR's voice.

KA:If we do this we could loose our free money Kushi ki mama.

Arnav:What are you guys whispering about?Now show me the proof.

Kushi's uncle showed the what's app texts and the phone calls for proving himself.

Arnav signaled Aman to take out these pests outside.

Kushi: Arnav ji those are Anjali ji's numbers?

Arnav:Sadly yes.

Sidhart:Arnav the police commissioner is waiting for you in the lobby.

Police Commissioner:ASR your bodyguard Sidharth explained me everything on the phone,shall I proceed with arresting these two first?Or you want to delay the process as of now?

Arnav:These two are ofcourse criminals, Commissioner but only Kushi should decide on arresting them.

Kushi: commissioner sir these two people are the only reason of my miserable past,all i want to know is how my parents were dead.i'll like to make a complaint on these people.

Commissioner:sure then.what about Mrs Anjali jha then ASR?

Arnav:i have audio recording from kushi's uncle's mobile,and I'll make a list of complaints and you can do as you wish.