part-11

Anjali:So do you think you can arrest me with these silly complaints?

Police:we have proofs against you Mrs jha and your husband is also involved in this mess pretty much so we have come to arrest you.

Shyam: Inspector,look you are hardly into this case..we are the heir of this whole Raizadha palace and it's properties.Arnav and his family is trying to spar us off from claiming it.

Police:But i have not told you about heir ship and as far as I heard Mrs jha is not legal heir of Raizadha and so do you.

Shyam: Arnav's dadaji had personally told us that we both are the eligible heir and thus he himself assigned my wife in his position in AR.

Anjali and Shyam started to sweat but maintained the calm composer until they heard the police say this:You guys are under arrest not only for this but also the complaint made by ASR.

Police continues:ASR has collected the strong evidence in his dadaji's murder case and it clearly shows that you both are the culprit.

Anjali:Na...nao....no inspector sir Arnav must be misunderstood the situation.

Shyam:yes yes that must be the case.
That kushi girl she only have misguided Arnav into doing this.

Police:That should be the judges' work isn't?So now you both start to jail.

After 3months time:

Bygones are bygones but something never changes..

Arnav:what the..Kushi come here damit.i know i know please don't go damnit i....i.. can't do it.

Kushi:now you got sense Arnav ji?Now comeon take 5more sit ups.

Madhumathi:aye sankadevi don't forget he is not only your boss/friend he is your fiance.

Kushi:That is why 5 buaji else i would have made him 100 sit up.

Madhumathi:it is waste to talk with a crazy person,comeon Arnav beta do the needful before this titaliya go to crazier mode and starts to make tons of jelabies.

Madhumathi moves away leaving Arshi alone.

Arnav comes near kushi and hugs her from back.

Arnav:You know Kushi before my accident i never had this yearning towards anyone ...as if my breathing would stop if you go away from me..as if i want to keep you away from all the possible danger and keep in my arms and look at you always..as if you are only mine to cherish.

Kushi:Arnav ji same as you, i have been having these feeling... I think this is LOVE.

Arnav turns Kushi and
Both at the same time,"i love you"

Arnav took those sinful lips of kushi's in his lips and started to speak in the language of love.

Somewhere in Delhi,

Aman:are yaar Sidharth this ASR is making our lives hell with his whims and wishes now a days,who asks an entire blood red roses to be planted in this god forbidden hill.

Sidharth:pyaar andhi hai mera dhost(love is blind my friend) and afterall he got his love...one true love.

Aman:do you know why I had hired Kushi to take care of ASR?

Shidharth:-no-

Aman:in kushi's verification file i found that no only she had lived near ASR but also she still owns the most important thing that ASR mom wanted for his Bahu.

Sidharth:And what is that?

Aman:when i did a background check on Kushi i found that she almost had become orphan but she didn't succumbed to the creul situations she faced,she fought towards the light with a smile all along her way.