Part-4

Anjali a mere greedy women who poses herself as loving sister of ASR is not only a gold digger but also a criminal...yes she and her Husband Shyam monohar jha killed ASR'S dadaji....that by drugging him and made him sign up as gardian of ASR.

Shyam is a slime,a creepy snake had an ulterior motive behind this thing i.e Anjali can't become an heir according to Raizadhas traditional hand over of properties,so only way to enjoy the wealth was to become a treasury in Raizadha groups of business.

ASR's dada ji had made a will that if anything happens to him before handover of inheritance to ASR,the acting gardian will score the place of treasury and that to in dadjis position of power.

Everyone thought Arnav Singh Raizadha that he was a mere just out of college figure who couldn't see the underlying net of those criminal work by Mr and Mrs jha...this is what everyone from home thought but Arnav was more than what he appears to be.

I and ASR did our MBA from Harvard......I owe him my life...he pulled me out from what it seemed to be hell..yes i was from a poor family and I had got my full scholarship program conducted by Arnav's dadaji...when my drunkard father took everything that was given from Raizadha trust i was sent to a menial job as watchman.When ASR found out this he came to my home town and rescued me from my father's clutches.He had to buy me off from my father so that my father could never come into my life again.

We both worked hard in Harvard, though ASR is a millionaire he was down to earth when comes to help the needful people,he even helped our classmates on their doubts.

One day exactly the day before we start from England we received a call from Raizadha palace stating that death of ASR's dadaji.When we came back, it seemed like Anjali was the queen of that place and everyone inside the house including ASR's relatives were standing like statue.Arnav did the final rights to dadaji...Anjali came to Arnav and consoled him saying that he should take a much needed break before he comes to the office...but Arnav was burning from inside knowing that someone has killed his dadaji...his best friend...his mentor...his well-wisher....his Godfather, so Arnav shut everything around him and hired a private detective and when he received the final outcome of that report he found out that Anjali had become his gardian and member in board council as trustee.

The only person who benefited was Anjali and another thing was she had shifted her office setup in ASR's cabin which had all the best luxury for a office,...dadaji had personally looked after the design and interior of that room.

Though they could not find exactly the killer but clearly it had to be Anjali,not only that shyam was in a very close quarters with Mr.Roy (legal advisor and advocate appointed by dadaji for AR).

ASR faced his family and explained his doubts and asked if they knew something and the revelation was not so much of a shock,here in Raizadha palace too Anjali had been behaving as if she's the one who controls all....so summing up Me and ASR had a meeting with Mr.Roy and clearly he was bribed enough by shyam and Anjali to say that we could not do anything as Anjali holds the powerful position in AR.

In next few days ASR brought the most finest lawyers in India to his den and they sued Anjali as ASR produced proof from forensic department that dadaji was not in steady mind to signoff something too precious to an out sider when ASR'S maternal uncle and parental uncle was there to take the position.

ASR took his real place in AR and announced that he is then not minor to have a gardian and the clause which stated by dadaji was accountable only if ASR was a minor at the time of ASR'S dadaji death.

Anjali confornted ASR to give the position as dadaji is like her own but ASR dismissed her plea and when shyam tried to threaten stating his protection and openly accepted the crime that they committed, ASR submitted that cctv footage to the police but the police couldn't able to hear the acceptance speach by shyam but they did hear the threatening part,so the got arrested and I got judge order for the couple not come near to Arnav.

Anjali was outrageous to accept her defeat so using her connections she made huge loss to the AR.....you won't believe ASR at the age of 21 was made to start AR again from what was left.

He worked day and night to reach this position,the path he choose made him believe no trust on humans, thus he is now known as the devil in corporate field.

The ASR i met was boyish very caring and friendly personality which is now buried deep in that hard core shell he had built around himself now.

When Aman completed this Kushi and madhumathi was having tears and asked Aman what happened then with ASR's relatives.

Aman:ASR sent his maternal family to Lucknow and parental uncle is now settled in America with his children.

Buaji:what about you then?

Aman: he is the only family left for me...he is like my brother.I can't see him like this....he is one of the strongest willed guy and I want you guys to do the needful..i request you.

Kushi:Aman ji can you tell me one thing?

Aman:sure Kushi.

Kushi:Did Arnav ji lived in Lucknow?
Because I think i know him.

Aman:I knew one day you will find out Kushi, yes Arnav was the boy who used to play with you.

Kushi:what? He played..ahhah he used to pull my pig tails.

Aman:Kushi his accident is more severe than we see he may not come out of coma unless we pull him out with more positivity,...so please promise me you will  try your best.

Kushi:sure.

Precap:
Same