Part-12

It's been like having a dream come true for most of us having a beautiful family but the most important part is the trust that we share in between.

Small nok jokes,cute fights with hot passionate makeups.. alluring beauty of these will lead us to the next day ain't.

In health and sickness..for rich and poor a couple should stick together at all the situations that this universe throw at us.

Kushi Arnav Singh Raizadha this name always has its own strong image,yep Kushi is now one of the board of directors at AR.

Akash:As we discussed after Bhai's sudden withdrawal from AR we should rebuild the whole guidelines which where designed for the projects of his accordingly.

Aman:what do you say Kushi on this.

Kushi:As i see from the perspective of our clients, ASR has already given a lot of thought while composing the guidelines and exactly why do we alter the previously accepted terms and conditions now?just because ASR has withdrawn from AR that doesn't mean anyone can intrude in the ongoing projects.

Mama(Manohar):Akash is going to the next heir of AR so it is perfectly alright to do what he wishes for.And Arnav has no say in it whatsoever we will decide hence forth in AR.

Kushi:yep this is so true we have to do as per Akash's wish.

Anjali and Shyam were in cloud nine listening to this.(small flashback: Anjali and Shyam were in the parol and Anjali has coming to AR daily to reclaim whatever she could leech into, and she found that Akash is going to be the next heir she and her snake/shyam has devised an evil plan)

Every changes that were needed,were profited to a certain group of people were invoked in the new guideline book.

After everyone left the building Anjal came near to Akash and told that he was been a good brother to his Arnav bhai and she will be good to him.

Akash:leave him Anjali i did as you said,just leave my Bhai.

Shyam:salesaab Arnav was not good to us so he is suffering..i won't leave him till he dies but if you are good I'll atleast try to give his food once a day.

Anjali and shyam laughs hysterically remembering what happened in the recent past.

Flashback:

Arnav was now practically back infact married life suited him well.

Kushi has started to work at AR and she was one major share holder in AR groups next to Arnav.

Their married life was a bliss as they both are hopelessly in love with each other and they could even die in a heartbeat for the other

Kushi wanted to visit vainov devi temple in Rishikesh as she had prayed for Arnav's fast recovery.

Arnav:kushi look I want to take you there all I am asking is lets go after next month's fashion show.

Kushi:Nah..nothing doing the prayer is for your recovery which devi maiya did with grace so I have to go soon.

Arnav:But how soon are you speaking of?

kushi:in two days.

Even Arnav had to agree as his wife was too persuasive when she wanted too, so he had arranged all her travel plans and also he had arranged two security guards.

On the day of travel Arnav felt very uneasy as if flashes of his accident came in front of his eyes and a black hooded dude was asking him to come with him.

Not to trouble kushi with his imagination Arnav sent of his wife and started to his accident spot to see by himself what was there.

And that was the last time anyone saw or heard of Arnav's whereabouts.

Kushi when tried to call Arnav for the n'th number of time after the landing fed up and called Aman.

Aman searched Arnav all over the town and his team of detectives concluded that Arnav was perhaps kidnaped.

Kushi returned to Delhi dejectedly and histarically she was crying,searching.

Siddharth came back to Delhi as he was in lucknow for a work which Arnav had assigned him for.

Siddharth: Kushi I have tracked Arnavs missing car's location and it seems it is in some mountain.

Kushi aman and siddharth couldn't believe what they saw when they reached the spot.

It looked like someone had pushed the car in a pit not too below the previous Accident spot.

On the same night Aman received a call from Shyam who had been released with his wife from jail.

Kushi pulled the phone from Aman and started to shout at shyam.

Shyam:wov! For a person who lost her husband you have a lot of guts and energy to shout kushi ji.

Kushi:Cut the crap what do you need in exchange of my husband.

Shyam sent a video showing how much they have kept Arnav.(Arnav was tied with rope on his hands and legs, his eyes are closed with a piece of cloth and he was undressed on the top portion a long wooden rod was behind his head and a gun pointing to his forehead.Arnav was only murmuring kushi)

Kushi:No.......please no. What do you both want???

Shyam and Anjali jointly said:Everything.

When kushi was ready to give all the money and property there came Mr.Roy with Arnav's will.

Roy:According to the will if kushi Arnav singh Raizadha gives the property to Anjali and her husband(with their all details included) then the property transfer won't happen.

Even kushi was shocked and asked Mr.Roy to continue.

Roy:in that case,Akash singh Raizadha will take over the AR and kushi will still continue to be the board member.

Shyam and Anjali cursed under their breath.

Once when roy left Anjali devised a master plan and in which she will be the queen again.

Anjali:call Akash and adk him to come today itself.

Akash who was at srilanka for a fashion fiesta returned back to Delhi when kushi called him and try to explain the happenstance.

Now present

Shyam came near kushi who was trying to stay strong.

Shyam:tch tch such a waste.kushi I always wanted to taste you but you have insulted me again and again, now look because of you Arnav is suffering.

Anjali:Shyamji leave this slut and finish the paper works of our deal.

Once Akash signed on the jha deal all the profits will be regulated under Anjali's department which consisted of her oh so cleaved husband.

Then easily oneby one all the properties will come under jha couple.