Part-7

Sidharth: really?i thought you might be single.

Kushi:i don't have anyone Bhai,i was kidding....but it's nice to say someone is there for me na.

Sidharth:you must be crazy...i asked you because I want you to go with my brother... actually my cousin to a wedding as his date.if it's ok with you then I'll give your number to him.

Arnav:no no no nothing happening..... she's here to take care of me....comeon Kushi say no to him.

Kushi:i have to ask buaji Bhai, I'll tell you tomorrow okey.

After all her work,

Kushi sat near Arnav in the bed and started to speak as if they were on a date, you know Arnavji i am so angry on you?
How will you know when i never told you about that incident...when we were children i used to irritate you saying that one day I will come to your home and play with you and your toys...and you always say you won't allow me inside your room.

Now where has he gone Arnav ji where is the boy who said those things to me?we have become such a strangers na, everyone outside tells that you have become this big shot devil with big big fame..but I thought you might have been hidden behind the facade of being rude just like when we were young.

You must be asking why am i angry right? that's because I feel like I am one of your employees who get the work done and go just like that,i thought you will atleast say go away little girl just like for our time shake but you have become very stubborn na...even in real life too.

At night Kushi was sleeping and Arnav was sitting near her and looking at her intendly...when some hair fell on her forehead Arnav suddenly tried to remove those from blocking his view.

Arnav:get a grip Arnav you are The mighty ASR,girls falls like flies.....stop staring at her.

Suddenly Kushi whispered Arnavji...the moment stood still for Arnav....for the first time in his life he want to feel how does it feel to be with a person who may or may not have the same liking as him.

He felt like a teenager that too with a one sided crush on this cute girl infront of him...he thought what to do...he didn't know what to do...he felt helpless....he didn't want to die without having a loving life with her...Kushi.

To no one Arnav whispered I think i am in love....oh my how did this happened?

Doesn't he wowed he won't fall for women...any women?

Doesn't he felt allergic when ever some girls look at him with liking or interest?

Doesn't he concluded everyone who takes care of him only does that for money?

Then how?why?

Arnav's eye balls were frantically moving inside the closed eye lids..and heart beats increased but alas even Arnav didn't knew that as he was with Kushi in her room.

Anjali's house:

Shyam ji please don't hurt me,i will give you a heir but don't bring these prostitutes inside our bedroom.

Shyam:I want a heir Anjali and i will make ASR's property in its name.

Anjali: That stupid Aman will not allow it shyam ji.

Shyam:let's break them up by saying Aman and that Sidharth tried to gang rape you and i saved you....your idiot brother will fall for it for sure.

Or.

Let's kill Arnav and defame his family members and then claim his properties.

Anjali and Shyam laughed evilly.