I Will Never Let You Fall

"You're both idiots." Said a squeaky male voice.

"We did just as you said boss! 'Kidnap the girl with ginger hair'." A smack was heard.

"Moron. I showed you Molly Hooper, the pathologist not Addison Holmes. How could you make such a massive error!" Another smack.

Slowly, paunfully slow, Addison began to awake from her drugged slumber. She blinked and winced at the light, or maybe it was the pain in her head. She slowly became aware of her surroundings. Beige walls, carpet, the sound of a fan. A hotel room?

She groaned loudly.

"Oh shut it!"

"Is that anyway to speak to a lady of my standings?" Asked Addison in a cool tone. The three males glared, but one man smirked just a bit.

He walked towards her slowly. She kept his gaze, she wouldn't be intimidated by a man such as him. He stopped right in front of her and bent down, he was breathing in her face. She plugged her nose with her fingers.

"Y'know I think I've got some gum in my pocket." She grinned. The man grabbed her roughly.

"Listen to me you annoying little twerp, you will behave, not mouth us, and be good and if not well..." His eyes traveled to a gun sitting on the table. Addison glared moodily. Then she licked her lips and grinned.

"You act like I should be frightened." The man grabbed her hair roughly.

"Don't act so high and mighty girl." He said and threw her back.

***

John was frantic. He was pacing in Lestrade's office. Lestrade had almost his entire force out looking for the missing child. Lestrade was panicked too, who would have taken the girl? No one could figure it out.

John was close to calling Mycroft to send the whole British Army to look for the lost Holmes.

"I'm calling Mycroft." John exclaimed finally.

"What? Are you insane! He'll have the whole nation looking for her!"

"Well maybe he'd find her!" John yelled.

John sighed and called Mycroft, "What's wrong?"

"Wait how'd yo-...Nevermind. She's missing, Addison. She's been kidnapped."

"Did they leave a ransom note?"

"No, they didn't leave anything."

"I'll see what I can find out."

John sighed and felt a bit relieved, if anyone could find her it'd be Mycroft. John thought maybe Sherlock would like to know, even if he was dead John liked to think that maybe he could hear him... Somehow. So John went to the cemetery and sat by his grave under the pine tree.

"I let them take her Sherlock. I'm so bad at this parent thing, I mean I thought you were bad but I'm worse! Atleast you could find her if she was kidnapped! I promised I wouldn't let anything bad happen and then she gets kidnapped. I'm not only a bad parent but a liar as well!"

John was practically crying whilst talking to his dead lover. Today Sherlock wasn't around to here, no, he was busy. He'd gotten a new lead on one of Moriarty's people and was busy disposing of the scum. John was talking to himself.

"I wish you were here. I need you here and I know you'd say 'you don't need me here, you want me here. It's your hormones and chemicals' but I do need you. My body aches for you to be here. Everything is so much more difficult."

John sighed and pushed himself off the cold ground. He looked at the tombstone that marked the grave then turned and walked off. When he returned home a note was sitting on the kitchen table.