⛓️⨾ PROLOGUE ଓ

00: the wedding

꒰ point of view ⇄Lee Remi ꒱

Marriage, a union of love between two couples who is in love.
The happiest day of a girl's life but for my case, it's different.
I am getting married today but I'm not marrying for love.

My parents and the groom's parents has a long history of friendship. They promised that if they have a baby girl and a baby boy, they would put them up in a marriage.

Before I was even born, I already had my marriage planned. I don't hate my parents for this. My parents told me that if I'm uncomfortable with the marriage, they can just cut it off but I said that it's okay.

It was grandfather's death wish for me to be married to Jay and I'm doing it for the company too.

All I know that I have no feelings involved with this marriage.

꒰ point of view ⇄3rd person ꒱

❝Are you ready?❞ Her mother asked her from door of the bride's waiting room. She asked this with a light smile.

❝Yeah❞ She answered to her mother that seems to be on the verge of crying. She smiled at her to make her mother stop from worrying. ❝You know...❞ Her mother started. ❝You can still back out. You father and I aren't forcing you❞ She continued and caressed her daughter's hands.

❝I'm fine, mom. This is grandpa's deathwish and it's for the company too.❞ She said to her mother and slowly pulled her to a hug.

❝Stop crying, mom... It will ruin your makeup❞

I can't help but cry. Look at you, you're all grown up already❞

❝Are you two done? The groom is waiting❞ Her father said when he approached the two of them.

He brought his hand to her daughter, signalling her to hold it cause he have to walk her daughter to the aisle.

That day, they got married with no feelings involved.

꒰📝꒱ ─── ❝ NOTES ❞

Hi!

︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵

ଓ〜 🐼 THANK YOU FOR READING ❐𔘓 ─── 🥛 ៸៸ 𝖬𝖨𝖬𝖨 ໑

𔘓 ─── 🥛 ៸៸ 𝖬𝖨𝖬𝖨 ໑