⛓️⨾ 18장 ଓ

❝ 18: What a surprise! ❞

꒰ point of view ⇄ 3rd person ꒱

Remi laid on the bed's soft mattress, caressing her belly. She smiled. She still can't believe that she has a child inside of her.

This is unbelievableShe muttered. When she thought enough, she got up and stretched her body. She went downstairs and checked what they will have for dinner.

❝What time Is it?❞ She muttered and looked at the digital clock on the wall. The digital clock displayed that it is 5:23 PM. After seeing the time, she got out a rice cooker and a rice bag. She then measured how much she'll cook and washed it. She put it on the rice cooker and pressed the button.

❝Woof❞ She turned around when she heard a bark. It was Tahan happily wagging his tail at her while holding a tennis ball in his mouth. The dog then put the tennis ball next to Remi's feet. ❝Do you wanna play?❞

Remi threw the ball on the other side of the room and Tahan immediately chased it and got it in his mouth. He then returned the ball to Remi. Remi petted him on the head and said. ❝Good boy❞

She then threw the ball one more and once again, Tahan happily ran after it. She brought it back again. This repeated several times until Remi got tired.

❝ I'm already tired, baby ❞ She said and Tahan gave her a confused look. He probably doesn't understand what she's saying.

She made a puppy face and that's the kind of face that makes you wanna do everything he wants. ❝ I really can't- I'm sorry ❞

Tahan whined. That made Remi feel bad. ❝ I'll give you a treat instead ❞ She said grabbing a small brown stainless container. She got a bone-shaped puppy treat and gave it to Tahan. Of course, Tahan was really happy with the treat but he still wanted to play.

When she stared at Tahan's face, she remembered the rice she was cooking. She went near the rice cooker and checked it. It was already cooked and she turned it off.

She returned her focus to Tahan and patted his head. She got her phone from her apron's pocket- oh, by the way, she was wearing a cute pink colored apron that has a large red heart design on the chest part. She was wearing it since she started cooking the rice.

She got her phone and dialed her favorite restaurant's number. She didn't feel like cooking and wanted to order instead. She was craving gimbap and fried chicken burgers ( I don't know if that's what you call it). She really liked this particular restaurant's food. It is owned by a friend's Aunt and most of the food in this restaurant is homemade.