⛓️⨾ 20장 ଓ

❝ 20: cravings and mood swings ❞

꒰ point of view ⇄3rd person ꒱

It had been 2 months since that checkup, things have been going really well for Remi. Just the day after that checkup, they announced the news to both of their parents.

They were shocked but of course, their happiness outweighs the shock. They were really excited to be grandparents and it didn't take them long to spread the news to their neighbors and friends.

Remi's morning sickness weren't that bad and only lasted for a month and a half. Rather than throwing up her food, she consumed more. She would often demand food- mostly fruits that were out of season. If she wouldn't get what she wanted, she would cry like an infant.

❝It's sad... ❞ Remi muttered. Of course, Jay heard it and asked. ❝ What's sad? ❞

She stared at plate of sunny side up and bacons before answering. ❝The egg... It didn't have a chance to be born ❞

She sobbed and saying inaudible words that Jay couldn't understand. So all he did was moved his chair to next hers and gently rubbed circles on her back.

❝ If you don't want to eat the egg, you could eat the bacon
Jay said, taking the fried out from her plate cause it appears that she doesn't plan on eating the egg. ❝No... ❞

She sobbed again and started hiccuping loud. Jay handed her a glass of water. ❝Is there anything you'd like to eat?❞

❝I want a banana... ❞ She answered. Which Jay Immediately grabbed a banana from the kitchen counter. He handed it to Remi and she stared at it for a minute. She looked back at Jay with pleading eyes.

❝Do you need anything else?❞ He asked. ❝Please pass me the ketchup.❞ When she Jay handed her the ketchup, she giggled happily like a child.

She peeled the banana and squirted the ketchup on it. She then stuffed it in her mouth. When Jay looked at her weirdly, she wondered. ❝What?❞

❝Nothing, continue eating❞ He simply stated and busied himself with his food.

After breakfast, Remi played with Tahan while Jay did his work. He had brought his work home so he can take care of his pregnant wife.

Jay who was sitting on a chair with a desk located in front of him, he faced his laptop where he does his job. He occasionally take glances at Remi.

The two sat on a large square-shaped grey mat on the floor as they stare at each other.

❝Why are you so adorable?❞ She sobbed. She held his front paws as he sat down looking at Remi confusedly.