⛓️⨾ 3장 ଓ

❝ 03: drunken words ❞

꒰ point of view ⇄Lee Remi ꒱

I closed the tv after I was done watching the K-drama. This K-drama was so good, I don't regret watching it one bit. The ending was satisfying too, even if rewatch it several times, I'll never get tired of it.

I decided that I will have steak for dinner tonight and since I'm having steak. I might as well have some wine. So I decided to go out to buy wine.

I wore a coat since it's cold outside and made sure to have everything. I walked inside the store and went to the wine section. I then grabbed a bottle and went up to the counter. Since it is already night, there aren't many people here. I put it on the counter and the cashier scanned it.

❝That'll be ********** won❞ The cashier said and put the wine in a paper bag. I got out my wallet from the bag and took my card and gave it to the cashier. After paying for it, I immediately headed home and cooked my dinner which is steak.

I then prepared the table and put the steak and wine there. I elegantly cut the meat and bite it and took a sip of the wine. I finished eating the meat and wipe my lips with a cloth. Since there is still a lot of wine left, I decided to drink most of it. When the wine was half empty, I felt a bit dizzy and my face looked like I am blushing. I must be drunk then. I was about to stand up but my legs felt wobbly so I fell on the floor.

I was about to stand up when I felt the door opening, out of fear I ran to the kitchen and grabbed a frying pan. Since I was too drunk, I couldn't see his face but he looks like my husband. ❝Hey mister, How did you get in?❞ I asked him as I pointed the frying at him. ❝Through the door,❞ He answered and pointed at the door. He's not wrong though. ❝You look like my husband, mister❞ I told him and he smiled. ❝Really? Why do you think so?❞ He asked me and leaned down to my height. ❝It's 'cause you're both are handsome❞ I replied. I almost fell due to my wobbly legs but luckily he caught me by the waist. ❝Then who do you think is more handsome, your husband or me?❞ He asked me. ❝Of course, it's my husband❞ I confidently replied. ❝You're also the same height as my husband. Are you perhaps my husband's secret twin?❞ I added and I heard him chuckle. What is funny about what I said and who am I talking to?

I felt something on my throat and I threw up. The worst is I vomited on that guy. After I vomited, I passed out.

⛓️ ── 𖥻 timeskip ❐ ꗃ𖦹

I woke up with a very bad headache, I regret drinking so much. And then it hit me, I remembered all the embarrassing stuff I did last night. Ugh, How am I supposed to face him now?