⛓️⨾ 정민 ଓ

❝ special chapter: Jeongmin's firsts ❞

first word

It was a bright sunny day, Jay and Remi (along with Sunghoon) were taking to the park for a picnic. Jeongmin had just turned 1 year old, the other day. They had tiny party just for their friends and they wanted this time to be a family only celebration.

I don't know why Sunghoon is there.

They found a nice spot under a tree and placed their picnic mat.  They placed everything they were holding on the picnic mat.

It was already around 12 noon so they started eating the food they bought.

Around 2 o'clock when they were getting ready to head home.  Jeongmin who were being carried by Sunghoon, started babbling.

❝I think he's trying to say something❞ When he said that, the couple immediately turned their head to focused on Jeongmin. They stopped everything, they were doing and walked closer.

buhbmhIt was not a word at all. Not closes to one.

❝I think he's trying to say ‘mama’

❝No, it's ‘papa’ ❞ He didn't want lose. It was like a competition for them.

❝Hu- Hoonie! ❞ When the finally said his first words, he repeated it after giggling. The parents were devastated (this is an exaggeration). They didn't this at all.

❝I may or may not be teaching him to say it whenever I babysit❞ They had looked up at Sunghoon and he showed a very proud and coy smile.

first friend

Jeongmin was three year old when he first started going to school. Jeongmin stays home most of the time and rarely interact with other.

So he is a bit anxious meeting new people.

It was 9 in the morning when Remi dropped her son to school.  As they approached the gate, Jeongmin was clinging to Remi's pants.

❝Can I not go?❞ It was almost like a plead.

❝Sorry, Jeongmin, but you have you have to go❞ Remi held his hand as they entered the classroom.

❝I'll be back in the afternoon, if you need help, you can ask your teacher❞ She kissed his forehead and soon left the room.

The room was smaller than a high school's classroom but for Jeongmin it seemed so large. Maybe because he's only 3 and everything will naturally look big to him.

The classroom wall had a Bright shade painted to it but it does not help Jeongmin's anxiety.

He was seated at very back, near a window. Beside the window is a board full of poster of drawings. It's probably the works of students before.

Everybody had formed a group yet Jeongmin is still alone.

He had been by himself for the past few minutes, not until a girl approached him.

❝Hi, why aren't you talking with anyone?❞ When she approached Jeongmin, she had a smile that could almost reach her ears.

❝What's your name? Let's be friends❞ She sat down on the floor beside him. (They don't have chairs, just mats).

❝It's ummm— Jeongmin, Park Jeongmin!❞ he said it without making eye contact with the girl.

❝Jeongmin? It's a pretty name. I'm Chae IseulShe handed out her hand which Jeongmin immediately respond with giving his hand to shake.

❝Um, thank you. You're name's pretty too.❞

❝You know, you're really adorable❞ she giggled. That made Jeongmin blush.

Jeongmin made a friend that day that might be with him for the rest of his life.

first errand

It was a Wednesday and Jay forgot to bring his lunch to work. So Remi and Jeongmin went to his company to bring his lunch.

Jeongmin insisted to be the one carrying the lunch box to bring his dad.

They entered the building and almost all employees were looking at Jeongmin. Everytime they pass by an employee, they would hear words “adorable”, “so cute”, “i wanna pinch his cheeks”, and so more.

As he walk pass the hallway, people who also walking by made way for him. the whole company seems to adore him very much.

It was all going fine until got to the staircases.

Jeongmin had no trouble climbing but he finds it hard to climb it when he have things to carry.

Remi told him that she'll carry the lunch box so that he'll easily climb the stairs but he refused.

Remi watches him from behind as he walks up the stairs using one hand to carry the lunch box and the other one to help himself climb up.

After a while, he successfully made it to the top without accidentally dropping the lunch. Jeongmin had never felt so happy. (it was only a ten step staircase.)

they just walked a few minutes before they got close to Jay's office.

The door opened and it was Jay. Jeongmin saw him and ran up to him but as he was running, he fell and accidentally dropped the lunch box.

he sat up and he started crying. Jay saw this so he ran over to him and Remi rushed to Jeongmin.

❝Did you hurt yourself?❞ he helped Jeongmin stand up and patted the dust off jeongmin's pants.

❝The lunch box, I dropped it... Your food is ruined no— ❞ he started wailing.

❝It fine, Jeongmin. The food is fine, it didn't leak❞ He explained and Jeongmin silently nodded.

Remi got out tissues from her bag and wiped the snot from his face. He got that from crying. After that, the three of ate lunch together.

NOTES

— one more spacial chapter to go!