⛓️⨾ 9장 ଓ

❝ 09: a picnic with the family ❞

꒰ point of view ⇄ Lee Remi ꒱

2 months have passed and we've gotten a bit closer, I think? We no longer have that awkward energy around us and we can talk comfortably. I think that proves we've gotten closer than before.

❝Mom and dad invited us for a picnic❞ He said, before putting food in his mouth. ❝Yeah? When is the picnic?❞ I responded with my focus on the food. ❝It's tomorrow❞ He answered with his eyes sparkling waiting for an answer from me. ❝I'm coming along I answered, looking directly at his amused face.

⛓️ ── 𖥻 timeskip ❐ ꗃ𖦹

꒰ point of view ⇄ 3rd person ꒱

The sunlight hit the face of a sleeping woman. She slightly groaned, annoyed by the fact that she has to wake up. She slowly crept from the bed to the desk beside the bed. She placed her hand on the desk, rummaging to find her phone. As her eyes are still closed, she finds it hard to look for the phone.

After a minute, her hand touched the phone, she immediately grabbed the phone and brought it near her face. Seeing as it is still early, she went back to sleep.

⛓️ ── 𖥻 timeskip ❐ ꗃ𖦹

Jay slightly opened the door to Remi's room, peeking to see if she awoke yet or not. A smile crept up to Jay's face as he sees the woman sleeping so peacefully. Her state right now is that she has drool on her face, her hair is so messy and her blanket is on the floor. But despite that Jay found her cute..?

Jay was holding the door's handle and ready to close it when Remi sat up with her eyes slightly opened. She rubbed her eyes with the palm of her right hand and wiped her drool near her lips and cheeks using the back of her hand.

❝What time is it already? I didn't wake up late, did I?❞ She yawned, feeling a bit panicked. She stood up from her bed with her eyes now wide open. ❝No, The picnic is in an hour❞ The latter responded. ❝I see❞ She sighed, getting the fallen blanket from the floor and wiping the non-existent dust on it. She then folded it neatly and placed it on the pillow that she arranged a while ago.

As for Jay, he stepped out of the room a while ago when Remi was fixing her bed.

❝I feel too lazy to stand up...❞ Remi blabbered, laying her chest on the sofa with her right hand touching the floor. Despite being lazy, she slowly lifted her body to stand up and dragged her feet to the bathroom.