⛓️⨾ 8장 ଓ

❝ 08: watching a movie with you ❞

꒰ point of view ⇄ Lee Remi ꒱

Since it is a Friday night, I decided to have my usual movie night tonight- I haven't had a movie night since I got married. It's the perfect timing too since I bought snacks at the groceries today.

Currently, I am unpacking the groceries and putting them in the right places in our house. ❝All done❞ I mumbled, stretching my arms after putting all the groceries in their proper places. I pulled out the rice cooker from the kitchen cabinet as I have to start preparing for dinner.

I measured the right amount of rice we can eat and poured it into the rice cooker. I then washed the rice about 2 times and then turned on the rice cooker to let it cook.

I took a glance at the bag of chips I left on the kitchen table. I just left it there since I'm gonna eat that later. I have the sudden urge to open it but my mind is saying that I have to wait for later. ❝I can wait. I can wait...❞ I mumbled clenching my hands into a fist.

⛓️ ── 𖥻 timeskip ❐ ꗃ𖦹

I couldn't take it- I opened one bag. I decided to eat a few chips and clip it closed to eat the rest later at movie night. It's not like it's a crime to do this.

As I was craving for Japchae, that's what I decided to make for dinner. I took out all ingredients needed and a cutting board for cutting. I placed the carrots on the board first. I began chopping the carrots, it was going well until... ❝Ow,❞ I winced when I accidentally cut one of my fingers with the knife. I put my wounded finger under the tap and rinsed it. My husband, who noticed my state immediately came closer to me looking worried. ❝Are you okay❞ He asked, checking my wounded finger. ❝Yeah...❞ I responded but my face says the opposite. ❝Come on. Let's get that treated❞ He said, signaling me to sit on the couch to get my wound treated. I immediately followed his instruction and sat on the couch.

He arrived back with the first aid kit. He told me hand out my hand where the wounded finger is and I did. He first applied ointment on it and then bandaged it. I don't have a complaint with the way of bandaging- But why did he bandage two fingers when I only cut one finger??? And he bandaged it so thick too. Did he use all the bandages in the kit?

❝I'll do the cooking. You just rest there❞ He stated, holding the knife to finish cutting the carrot. ❝No, It's okay. I can finish that❞ I responded. ❝No, you should rest. You Hurt yourself❞ He argued, emphasizing the word HURT and pushing me back to the couch. He then got back to cooking. I didn't argue with him more and slouched myself on the couch with a pouty face and arms crossed.

⛓️ ── 𖥻 timeskip ❐ ꗃ𖦹

❝Hey...❞ I felt someone tap my shoulder. I got up from the slouch position and rubbed my eyes with the palms of my hands. ❝Dinner's ready...❞ He said in a soft manner all while smiling and showing his flawless white teeth. He has a dazzling smile. ❝Okay,❞ I responded, nodding my head slightly and following behind him.

I sat on the chair as I arrived, I looked at the dishes served in front of me. The food looks as if it's shining. My cooking compared to this is gloomy. I took a bite and it taste so heavenly. I could eat this every day and not get tired of it.

After eating three bowls, I am done eating and left the empty bowls along with utensils that I used in the sink. Since he said a while ago that he'll be washing the dishes as I 'injured' myself. I let him do that and I prepared the sofa bed and the tv for my movie night.

I went to my bathroom upstairs to wash up and change into my pajamas. Then I went back carrying a blanket and a pillow. I headed straight to the kitchen after placing the pillow and blanket on the sofa bed. I grabbed a large bowl and the bag of chips and placed them on the table in front of the sofa bed.

❝Oh, What are you doing?❞ He asked as he was passing by the living room. ❝I'm gonna watch a movie❞ I responded, pouring the bag of chips into the large bowl. ❝Wait- Don't watch the movie yet❞ He exclaimed, running upstairs as I pop a chip in my mouth.

He then came back wearing pajamas and I doubt he took a bath with how fast he came back. He sat next to me. He smells good despite not having washed for a day. AND, FOR YOUR INFORMATION- I did not sniff him, he is sitting next to me and I have a sensitive nose. ❝What are you watching?❞He asked, grabbing a chip from that bowl. I honestly don't like sharing my chips but I'll make this an exception. ❝I want to eat your pancreas❞ I answered, pressing the remote control,and playing the movie.

⛓️ ── 𖥻 timeskip ❐ ꗃ𖦹

I wiped my tears off my face after bawling my eyes out from that one sad scene. My eyes have turned extremely red from sobbing. I stared at the tissue box that I have emptied it from all that crying. ❝Do you need more❞ My husband said, handing me a box of tissue. ❝Thanks,❞ I responded, getting the box from his hand.

꒰ point of view ⇄ Park Jay ꒱

I was focusing on the movie on the movie that's about to end, I realized that she is so quiet. Her sobs are loud and I can hear them clearly since I'm beside her but now I can't hear any sound from her. I looked to my side and found her sleeping peacefully. I went closer to her face and examined her. She's cute when she's sleeping. I moved the hair that was covering her face and tucked it to her ear.

I grabbed the remote from the table and closed the tv. Then I put the blanket on her body to carry her upstairs and also brought along the pillow she carried down. After getting her to her bedroom, I cleaned up the mess in the living room. Minutes after, I also went to head to my bedroom.

She is so fragile, it makes me wanna protect her. I thought before dozing to Dreamland.

꒰📝꒱ ─── ❝ NOTES ❞

I don't have anger issues, but Wattpad is
Sure giving me one 🙂

︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵

ଓ〜 🐼 THANK YOU FOR READING ❐𔘓 ─── 🥛 ៸៸ 𝖬𝖨𝖬𝖨 ໑

𔘓 ─── 🥛 ៸៸ 𝖬𝖨𝖬𝖨 ໑