Welcome to Epsom, England!

(Jazlyn's POV)

"Ma'am we have landed." A flight attendant said, shaking me awake.

I groggily woke up and said, "Thank you." 

She nodded and I was the last person out of the plane. I grabbed my backpack from underneath the seat in front of me and grabbed a small carry on suitcase from up above. I walked out of the airplane and walked at the busy terminal. I sighed. This was going to be one heck of a trip.

(Tom Felton's POV)

I got off my plane and walked to the terminal. I breathed in the air. Home sweet home. I noticed a girl who had long dark hair with a gradient blue at the end, tan skin, and round black glasses that brought out her silver-like eyes. She was really young. Why is she even in the airport by herself. To satisfy my curiosity I walked up to her and tapped her on the shoulder. She was about 5'5 kinda tall for someone her age. She was 15, 16? 

"Excuse me, but if you don't mind me asking, where are your parents?" I asked.

"Oh, um... they're dead. I'm going towards adoption." she briefly said. I hate kids that have to go into adoption. They always turn out wrong, because no one ever adopted them. I felt sympathy for her and didn't want her to turn out like that. 

"I'm sorry. Would you like me to walk you over to whoever's picking you up?" I asked.

"Sure." she said, stiffly. She seemed hidden, almost guarded. I could tell seeing as I am an actor. 

"I notice that you have an American accent, are you from there?" I asked, trying to strike up a conversation.

"I'm from Washington state." she replied.

"Oh, that's interesting. What do you want to be when you grow up?" 

She instantly stiffened at that question. "U-um, I never had that opportunity growing up..."

My curiosity heightened. "Oh? Really? And why is that?"

"Oh, look! There is my ride, thank you Mr..." she exclaimed suddenly. There was something about her that seemed off. Nobody has asked her as a child what she wanted to be when she grows up? Shocking.

"Felton, Tom Felton." I said.

"Well, thank you Mr. Felton." she said in a posh British accent. 

I laughed at her attempt to be British. She actually had a good British accent. 

"If you ever need me, here's my number." I said, giving her my card.

"Thank you Mr. Felton. Enjoy your day!" she said, happily. I walked away. The fact that she could change from stiff to bubbly, and happy was an interesting thing. There was in fact, a lot of interesting things about this girl. Oh shit! I never got her name.

"Wait! What's your name?" I asked, as I yelled.

"Jazlyn!" she said, as she yelled back.

I sighed happily. I need someone else in my life like that, besides Willow. I'm sorry Willow, hopefully you're not listening to this. I mean no disrespect. I just... need another human in my house. It's kind of lonely being the only one in my big house. I had a plan to adopt her and bring her around the acting world with me. 

(Jazlyn's POV)

After talking to Mr. Felton, I felt like I was close to him. Like a father-daughter relationship. Anyway, I put his number in my phone as I went into the car.

"Do you know who that was?" the person who picked me up said.

"No, he was just a kind U.K. citizen, right?" I asked.

"Darling, that was Tom Felton, you have a phone right? Search him up!" 

"Ok.." I said, pulling out my phone. I typed up "Tom Felton" and here's what I got. 

He was a famous actor who played Draco Malfoy in Harry Potter. He was single and lived with his dog Willow in Epsom, England, the place where I was being put in. Wow, he must be a big deal. Wait, that means that I have Tom Felton's number! Holy shit, I'm shocked. I only have 3 contacts. Ms. Whitman, Kason, and Tom Felton. An actor. A celebrity. A kind U.K. citizen. 

We got to the orphanage that I was being put in, and it was called Ms. Hopperman's home for little girls. Ugh, the cringe of that name. The owner of the building came out and she was young. She seemed about 31 years old. Mr. Felton was 34 years old. Hmph, hopefully he doesn't visit. She seemed like a puttana she even dressed like one. I was led to a small room that had a closet, and a bed tucked in a little corner. There was a desk left near the door. It was really dusty showing that someone had never been there and this room was never cleaned. 

"This is your bed, your closet, and your desk. You're school uniform is your closet as well." Ms. Hopperman said.

"Um, I already finished school. It should be in my file. I graduated with 10 masters degree." I said.

"OH! Umm, ok. Well, I guess we'll find you a job." Ms. Hopperman said.

"No need." A voice said from the door. It was Mr. Felton.

"Oh, hello Mr. Felton! What are you doing here? Can you autograph my Harry Potter movie? Just saying, Draco Malfoy is my favorite character. Also, can I have a selfie? Thanks! Ok, hashtag, met Tom Felton, Draco Malfoy is a baddie..." Ms. Hopperman said, trailing off with all her hashtags and whatnot on Instagram. Ugh.

"Excuse me, miss? I would like to adopt Jazlyn here." Mr. Felton said.

"Oh, yes, go ahead. I'll take care of the paperwork, she's your child now." Ms. Hopperman said.

"Well, I guess I'll get my bags..." I said, going upstairs to where my suitcase was. 

"I'll help you with it." Mr. Felton said.

I got my bags while Mr. Felton just stood there, observing me. Once I got my bags we went downstairs and left. 

"Bye Ms. Hopperman! Puttana" I said as we walked away.

Mr. Felton laughed at my comment. 

"Well, looks like your my daughter, Jazlyn." he said.

"Thanks for adopting me... Dad."