IT'S THE DREADED BIG DAY!!

(Jazlyn's POV)

BEEP! BEEP! BEEP! My alarm clock rang.

I groggily opened my eyes and I remembered that today was the big day! It was currently New Year's Eve and I had to get dressed. Yesterday was super eventful and I had spend half the day excersicing. I had been a little out of shape, ever since I was adopted, but thank God that there is a gym here. I quickly showered and put on the dress that Emma had chosen for me. I don't know about you guys, but I usually put on my clothes first and then do hair and light make up.

The dress hugged all my curves nicely and it matched my tan skin. I put my hair in a half up half down crown braid. Once I had finished I checked my reflection in the mirror. I looked nice.

I headed downstairs where Dad was surprisingly already sitting on the couch wearing a black turtle neck with jeans and wearing a brown trench coat over it. 

"Hey kiddo, you look nice. I'm guessing Emma chose that?" Dad asked.

"Yeah, you don't look too bad yourself." I said.

"Well, we better get going, they're going to start recording and all that stuff, oh! And I've told them about you, so be prepared for any questions. Questions you don't want to answer, you could just say, no comment. Got it?" he asked.

"Yes sir." I joked.

"Hmph, just because you were a SEAL doesn't mean you can make soldier jokes." he said. "Now let's get going."

We got into the car and Dad drove for a solid 10 minutes. It almost reminded me of going to school. I chuckled, and Dad asked, "What's so funny? Is there something on my face?"

"No, the GPS says that it takes 10 minutes to drive there and it reminded me of school. Good times." I said.

"Ok, get ready for all the flashes. In 3...2...1." 

And just as Dad said, a bunch of camera flashes came my way. I flashed my fake million dollar smile that made people like me. It worked like a charm.

"MISS! MISS!" A voice said.

"Keep walking, we need to make it inside and we'll be fine." Dad whispered to me.

I kept walking, ignoring the voice that kept calling me. Behind us, was Robert Pattinson. Once we got inside a bunch of men in black suits closed the door. 

"Bloody hell! You never told me you had a child Tom! She probably looks more like her mother than you though..." Robert Pattinson said.

"Oh, she's my adoptive child, not biological." Dad said.

"Ah, I see. Well, I am Robert Pattinson, you are?" he asked.

"Oh, I'm Jazlyn Pintar, er Felton." I said, correcting myself. 

"Nice to meet you. Well, I must be off, tata!" he said.

Once Robert left I said, "Well, that's a cheery folk. Must be high on something." 

"Sir, ma'am, come with us, this is your makeup room." 2 guards said. Something was suspicious about them, because my SEAL instincts were tingling.

Dad followed them without hesitation while I looked at them with uncertianty. They led us to a room that looked like an exit. I had a knife strapped to my leg, another knife on the bottom of my shoes, and a gun in my purse. I was armed and dangerous. Plus, if that didn't work I could use my hand to hand combat training. 

"This is a trap, right?" I asked.

"Clever girl. But not clever enough to bring a weapon." Guard 1 said, lunging at me with a knife, while Guard 2 pulled out a gun. Dad was hiding in a corner and I pulled out my gun and knife at the same time. I shot Guard 2 in the shoulder and he went down. Thank God that I had a silencer, or I would be in deep shit. Guard 1 kept lunging at me and I round house kicked him, and disarmed him. He was still up. Ugh, fuck him. 

"See, I am clever." I said.

He didn't say anything and tried to punch me. I dropped to the ground and swiped my foot under his two feet. He got back up still. Does this guy ever give up? I then handed Dad my gun and purse. He held on to it with fear. I did an uppercut to his gut and he doubled over. To make sure that they're unconcious, I grabbed a metal chair and smacked both of them in the head. They wouldn't wake up by the time everyone was gone. Good.

I faced my dad, and he let out a breath that seemed like he was holding in. 

"That was scary Jaz. Now I know what you had to face." he said.

"No, you don't know, because that was only 1/8 of what we face every day." I said, grabbing my bag and gun. "C'mon, we have to go to the main room, no?"

Before I could walk out, a women's voice said, "JAZLYN FELTON! WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU DO?" Oh shit, it was Emma.

"Oh, hey Emma," I said, casually trying to hide the bodies behind me.

"I saw those bodies, did you kill someone?" she asked.

"I would never, they're just unconcious. I was about to put them in a bathroom stall, do you mind helping?" I asked.

"Fine, but you are telling me everything afterwards." Emma said.

"Deal. I just need to get rid of these bodies. Dad, go help Emma." I said. He nodded and picked up Guard 2's shoulders while Emma grabbed Guard 2's ankles. I dragged Guard 1 to a bathroom stall and stole a work in progress sign. We walked away and took the elevator up to the main room. Once the doors opened, a flood of cameras surrounded us and Daniel was at a table with Rupert across from him. 

"Well, nice of you to join us. Let's get this show ready!" Daniel said.

"Sorry, got caught up in something." I said.

"Oh yeah, what is something?" Rupert asked, putting air quotes on the word something.

"Yeah, Jaz over here just knocked people who tried to either kill us or kidnap us, so yeah, that's what something is." Dad said.

"YOU DID WHAT?!"