Ugh, I hate-no despise paparazzi

(Jazlyn's POV)

I was given a room in Dad's house. I now call Mr. Felton dad ever since he adopted me. Thing is, there is like, such snoopy humans. I never new that was possible. 

This morning I woke up early to make some breakfast. I wore a plain grey shirt, and some flannel pajama pants. I put my hair up in a messy bun. I felt like pancakes today.

Turns out Dad was already downstairs... attempting to make breakfast.

"Morning Jaz, how did you sleep?" He asked.

"Pretty good. Hey Willow!" I said, as the Willow approached me. She circled around me, and sniffed me.

"Whatcha making?" I asked.

"Jam roly-poly. Just sit down, I'll give you breakfast." he said.

"Dad... I don't think you're doing it right. See you need to add the jam, before you roll up the bread. Here I'll help." I said.

We threw away whatever he was making and we started to make a new one. Because there were two of us, and one Willow, we were able to get it done by 8 AM. 

"DONE! YESS! MY-I MEAN OUR FIRST PASTRY THAT WASN'T DESTROYEDDD!" Dad said, singing out the last part.

"Haha, yeah Dad. It was mostly you, ya know? I was just there to help guide you." I said.

"Come on! Let's eat!" Dad said, as he gave Willow some breakfast too. We decided to eat on the couch and watch something. 

Once we finished the jam roly-poly, it was 10 AM. Damn, we were slow eaters. 

"Hey, I need to go get some things from the store. Want to come with?" 

"Sure, let me just shower real fast." 

"Great! I'll do that too. Oh, and Emma Watson, might be coming over. So might Daniel Radcliffe, and Rupert Grint, so just a heads up. No need to dress fancy. It's just a casual hangout because I want to introduce you to them." 

"Ok, Dad, let me shower."

"Fine, go."

~After showering~

I decided to choose a white sweater and a purple-y marron skirt, some tights, and some black ankle boots. I sat on the couch texting Kason, when Dad came down. 

"Hey! You look nice!" Dad said, as he complimented me.

"I always look nice." I said.

"Haha, of course Jaz, let's go."

We walked to the car and I sat in the front while Dad sat in the drivers seat. Once we got to a local store called "Walking Bill". Strange name, but it's probably just America. 

Once I got out of the car, I heard a camera shutter. I quickly blinked as my eyes were not used to the light flashing in my face. Ugh, it was the paparazzi.

"MR. FELTON! WHO IS THIS WOMAN? IS SHE YOUR GIRLFRIEND?" A person asked.

"No comments." Dad said, as we pushed to "Walking Bill".

"Ok, what do we need?" I asked.

"Here, we will divide and conquer and meet near the front. Whoever gets their stuff fastest gets to put one item in the cart."

"Ok, 321 GO!!" I said, as I ran to find some jam. The things we needed on the list were, jam, macaroni, spaghetti, and tomato sauce. Easy. I quickly scanned the top and ran to the place getting a random sauce that looked good. I quickly grabbed all the other things and made it back to the front. Dad came running back with his things, which seemed foreign to me.