IT'S A KAREN! RUN FOR YOUR FUCKIN LIVES!

(Jazlyn's POV)

It was the second day of classes. I felt mischivous today and decided to prank Karen. I woke up at around 4 A.M. I got some spray paint and my wand and started beginning my prank. I snuck into the Hufflepuff dormitories and sprayed "IT'S A KAREN! RUN FOR YOUR FUCKIN LIVES!" I sprayed it all over Hogwarts and put a permanant sticking charm on it. HA! Imagine McGonagall getting this off. And Filch! HAHA! The look on his face, will give me a thrill. 

 I laid back in bed and pretended to sleep. I heard a scream from the floor below us, because Gryffindor had the 12th floor. Everyone instantly jolted awake and ran towards the Hufflepuff dormitories. Nobody even bothered to notice my artwork. Hmph. Fucking bitches. 

"What? What is it?" Everyone asked.

"A person vandalized the walls, even the ENTIRE HOGWARTS!" Karen yelled. "And I know exactly who it is." she said, glairing daggers at me. Everyone turned towards me, and I raised my hands in innocence.

"Hey! Just because she hates me, doesn't mean she can blame it all on me!" I said.

James and Fred were behind me. 

"Nice going Jaz." James whispered, touching my shoulder. 

"Thanks, I'm gonna eat breakfast, bye guys!" I said, walking away to breakfast. I grabbed some things and headed to the Black Lake. I walked towards a tree that was standing still so I climbed it. I stroked one of it's branches and it seemed to shudder. I was eating there and watching the sun rise. It was peaceful and I munched on my doughnut. I sipped my coffee and looked at my phone. There was a text message. 

[Kason]

Call?

[Jazlyn]

Sure

I hit the call button on my phone and he instantly picked up. He looked like he was eating lunch. 

"Hey!" I said, holding up my phone. We were currently on FaceTime. I set it down on a branch and ate my doughnut. 

"IS THAT A DONUT! GIVE ME SOME!" He yelled, reaching for the phone, but then realized that he was using a phone. Ooof, sucks to suck.

"Naw, ooh! I've also got a brownie!" I said, waving it infront of the camera. 

He whined, "Give me someee, pleasee?" I had learned advanced magic because of what my parents had taught me. Fine, I'll send it over to him. 

"Fine, I'll give it to you. You'll see it in 3...2...1, NOW!" I said, snapping my fingers and it popped up in his lunchbox. 

"Woah! Is this what you learn in magic school?" he asked, munching on the brownie. "HOLY SHIT THIS TASTES GOOD!"

"Haha, I know it does." I said. I noticed the school had gathered below me. 

"Hey, wanna see the kids in the school?" I asked.

"Sure, how did you get them all in one place?" he asked. 

"I'm on a tree. A very tall tree." I said, flipping the camera to show them. They were pointing at me and gasping. 

"YO BITCHES! YOU GOT A STARING PROBLEM?" I asked. I noticed someone flying on a broom towards me. It was James and Fred.

"Sup guys! Howzit hanging?" I asked. while the camera was still facing them. I muted Kason, so they couldn't hear him. 

"How are you sitting on there?" James asked.

"What do you mean? It's just a tree." I said, stroking the tree. It still stayed still, but I could feel life vibrating from it. 

"No, that's the Whomping Willow. It's vicious and hits EVERYONE. How are you not dead?" Fred asked. 

"I don't know, I'll just hop down, bye!" I said. It was pretty far down and I just jumped off. Everyone gasped and James was racing after me. I landed without a scratch or an injury. He was too slow. 

I walked away and everyone made a line for me to walk through. Karen was the only one that didn't move. 

"Show off, I bet I could do that!" she yelled. 

"Why don't you?" I asked.

"Fine." she said, walking to the Whomping Willow. Her legs were buckling but she kept walking. Huh, she wasn't going to break. Watch her.

She approached the Whomping Willow and before she could get 10 ft into it, it smacked her into the Potions window. Professor Slughorn looked up and was shocked. 

Her little followers crowded around her and she was walking by, being led to the Hospital wing. She glared at me, while I stuck out my tounge and gave her the finger. She gasped, but no one saw. Good. 

~At Gryffindor common room, after all their classes and whatnot~

"Guys, I'm boreddd, do you guys want to play hide and seek tag? I'll be the seeker, you two hide!" Fred said, 

I instantly bolted off into the broom closet. This was probably a good place to hide. I closed the door and it only fit me in. Maybe another person, but we would be really really really close. 

I heard the door open and saw James. I gave him a what the fuck look. He just got in and said, "Move over." 

I moved over and our position was that I was straddling him while he was laying down. 

"I could enjoy this position." James said, smirking. 

"Ugh, we're just trying to get away from Fred, remember? Doesn't need to be intamate or anything." I said. 

"Hmm, sure." James said.

I heard Fred pass by us and I shushed him. Fred walked right past us muttering, "They might be in the Room of Requirements... better check there."

And we stayed like this, till we wern't lazy asses and surprised Fred. What a day.