Chapter I

I rush to bed. I turn off the lights of the bedroom. I lay down in the bed. I can feel his footsteps. He opens the door. I pretend I am asleep.

"I know you are awake. Do I look stupid to you?!" he says.

I still pretend I am asleep.

Then he gets on top of me. I obviously racy and open my eyes.

"Your mines," he says with a possessive voice.

"No I am not yours!" I respond.

"Yes you are!" he says.

Then he covers my mouth. He starts kissing my neck. Then he takes his shirt off. He tries to take my shirt off. I try to push him off but he is holding me too strong.....................

1 year and 4 months ago

"Isabella what are you doing?!" shouts my uncle.

"Since I finished high school and in July which is in basically like 1 to 2 months away I can do what I want. You are no longer my legal guardian. I am moving out to my own apartment," I said with confidence.

"No!!! You are not!!!" shouts my uncle. He grabs me and handcuff me to a chair. I try to defend myself but I can't.

My uncle leaves the house. My aunt mysteriously is not here when I need her. What the heck is happening.

My uncle comes in with a a guy with dark hair and blue eyes. He has muscles in his arms. He looks strong.

"Juan this is my niece Isabella. In July 18 she is going to be 18. She finished high school. She got the highest passing score in her graduation class," says my uncle.

"What's happening?!" I react.

"Isabella behave," says my uncle then he says to the guy who is apparently called Juan "She is a little stubborn and a little of a rebel too. But very hot as you can see. I'm sure she'll make you happy. So do we have a deal?"

"Of course, here is the money," says Juan while handing him a big bag.

My uncle puts a white cloth in my mouth. I can feel myself failing asleep............

1 year and 4 months later

Pufff. The water is so cold. I'll just wait to it to get warmer. I wish I could escape this place. I hate Juan. He is a monster.

I finished taking a shower. I get dressed. I put a jacket on with long pants. Is colored black. I put my hair in a ponytail.

I go to the garden that is the only place I can feel free and safe.

I spend the whole day there. I hear a sound I turn around and I see Juan getting close to me.

"My love get ready, my family is coming over. And I want them to finally meet you as my wife," he says.

"I'm not your love! And I'm not your wife! I am not getting ready!" I respond.

"Oh really?! You are! And you better get ready!" he says then he grabs me and pulls me to the house.

He threatens me so I get ready.

I put on a nice dress. Is pink. And is below my ankles but not too short. I put a little of make up on me. I let my hair down. Juan comes in.

"Put  our wedding ring on. And you look pretty. But you don't need make up to look beautiful you already look beautiful," he says.

I put the ring on. Even though I don't want to. I hate him. And I'll someday get back at him for all that he has done.

His family arrives. His mom has wavy hair is light brown she looks like she is in her 40s also she has blue eyes. His dad has dark hair and hazel eyes. He has 3 brothers and 1 sister. We eat dinner. I have to pretend nothing is happening. Juan threaten me to kill me if I mess up. He's a demon so I can expect that from him.

After his family leaves I go to take a shower. This time I won't sleep in this bedroom. I won't let him do what he did last night.

I hide in the garden. Where I feel safe and free.

Andres POV
(Juan oldest brother 25)

"Juan got a beautiful wife. I can't believe the wedding was in the Caribbean he's one crazy pal in love," I say to Jordan.

"Yeah she's gorgeous. But she looks so young she looks like she is our sister's age 18," Jordan said.

"You're right but she is actually 19 remember he told us," I respond.

"I don't know but I don't think she's in love with him. I just sense it," Jordan said.

"Come on what are you a physiologist," I say sarcastically.

Next day..........

"Sir, the cargo has been sent. We just have to wait for El Perroloco tu received it," says one of my workers, Caronte.

"Did you bribe the police so they would leave our cargo alone?" I ask.

"Yes is all in control," Caronte said.

I see my wife Rosalia come in.

"Hi darling," I say as I lean to kiss her.

"Darling I have some bad news. I just got off the phone with your dad. Your brother Juan is in the hospital. He got attacked by a gun shut while he was getting out of the house," says Rosalia.

"It was probably the Riveras they've taken things too serious," said Jordan.
________________________________

In the future

He leans to kiss me. Somehow I don't stop him. His lips against mine that feels perfect. I can feel his strong arms in my hips.

I've never felt this fire before. I don't want this to stop.

No.
No.

Someone stabs him in the back. With a black mask on so I can't see who it is.

Black mask person grabs me.