Chapter XVI

"Today's the day! You are getting married with Jordan!" Marina says excited.

"The hair stylist is coming now then he'll do your make up," Vivi, Jordan's mom says.

She and Marina helped me plan the wedding. Jordan's father, Pablo, wanted to pay the wedding expenses so he ended up convincing us to let him.

"Omg. Your long curly hair give me so much ideas I love it," the hair stylist says.

He wets my hair and starts working on it.  Then he does my make up. Then Marina and Vivi help me put the wedding dress on.

The dress is white, short sleeve and a antique design.

"Do you feel nervous?" Marina asks.

"Marina of course she feels nervous is her wedding day," Vivi  responds.

"Actually I don't. I don't know what I feel," I reply.

"Is probably part of the way you get nervous," Vivi responds.

I know I'm suppose to feel nervous but I don't. I don't know what I feel. I don't know if I feel anything at all aside from happiness that this day has arrive. Everything changes after this day.
________________________________
Andres POV

"I want total safety! If something happens is on you all!" Jordan shouts to the security guards.

"Woah, calm down. They know that. Come with me," I say to him.

He follows. He is a about to serve a drink. I stop him.

"No. Is your wedding day. No alcohol until you are married," I say.

"Why?" he asks.

"Because you can't just show up drunk. No drinking until you are married," dad comes in and says.

"I'm not gonna get drunk," Jordan responds.

"Yes you are about to if we don't stop you, you look so nervous," I say.

"I'm just scared ok. After everything that has happened I want this day to be perfect. I have to call to make sure our hotel room reservations are set," Jordan says.

"Oh yeah the honey moon," dad says.

"It will be one of the best parts of this day believe me. The wedding night," I say.

"I remember the wedding night with your mother. We barely slept that night," dad says.

"Same with me and Rosalia," I respond.

"You guys are making this more weird you know," Jordan responds laughing.

"Is true though," I respond.

Few minutes later.................

"Time to go son. You don't want the bride to get there first and wait," dad says to Jordan.
________________________________
Isabella's POV

I'm in front of the church. Jordan'a father is gonna walk me down the altar. He is the closest I have to a father. My father died. My uncle is not even close to be considered my father.

We walk.

I see Jordan besides the father. Everyone is starting at me.

"We gathered today in holy sacrament to marry Jordan Villenio and Isabella Mezzeti in the presence of god," the father says.

"I give you this ring as a symbol of my love. As it encircles your finger, may it remind you always that you are surrounded by my enduring love," Jordan says.

"I give you this ring as a symbol of my love. As it encircles your finger, may it remind you always that you are surrounded by my enduring love," I say.

"Jordan Villenio do you take Isabella Mezzeti, to be your wife, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, till death do you part?" the father asks.

" I do, I take Isabella Mezzeti, to be my wife, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, till death do us part," Jordan says.

"Isabella Mezzeti do you take Jordan Villenio, to be your husband, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, till death do you part?" the father asks.

"I do, I take Jordan Villenio to be my husband, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, till death do us part," I say.

"I pronounced Isabella Mezzeti and Jordan Villenio wife and husband. You may now kiss," the father says.

We kiss. The kiss has so much emotion. His lips feel good on mines.

His eyes look calm.

But then I hear a loud sound and then he fells on the ground. His chest is covered with blood.

"Jordan! Jordan!" I react.

He looks at my eyes and then he says "I love you."