Chapter III

I finish taking a shower. I dry my hair. I get dressed.

This is it. I'll escape from this place. I have to give it a try. No more of fear. I have to be brave.

Jordan is gone. He left the house after what happened last night. And yes I'll just say what happened. I don't want to give details about it.

I go to the garden as the usual. Since I spent a lot of time in the garden the guards does not find me being in the garden suspicious at all. I go behind the bushes. I start going to the gates. I just have to wait to a car to come so they can be opened. And I can leave.

I wait for an hour. I car comes. Oh no is Jordan. He's back. I pass through the gate after the car passes. No one notices.

I start running. Is a long solitary street. I see a police patrol car. I head to it.

"Help me! Please!" I say with desperation.

"How?" says the policeman.

"I need you to get me out of here please. Before he notices and before his people notice. Please!" I beg.

The policeman lets me get on the patrol car.

"Hurry! They might already noticed and they are probably on their way!" I say.

The policeman increased his speed.

We are about to enter the Main Street. But a car gets on our way. I hear a gun shot. When I look at the policeman he has a whole on his forehead. When I touch him I see he got no heart pulse. He's dead.

Oh no. He found me. He gets out of the car. I see the gun on his hands. He was the one who shot the policeman. I see him walking towards me.

I lock the doors of the patrol car. But I don't think that'll save me from him. Juan's left hand, Palorma. I'm sure Jordan must be angry.

Palorma breaks the back window with gunshots. He gets in and opens all the doors. He commands two guards to pull me to their car. We get to the house. Palorma lefts me in the car for some minutes. I can see him talking to Jordan.

Are they planning to kill me?!

Palorma POV

"What is happening? Why do you get all stressed out if Isabella goes out of the house? What is this her prison or something?! Let that manipulative bitch go if she wants!" Jordan says angrily.

He can't know what's happening. At least he doesn't like her. That way I'll be easier to lie to him about her. Juan wants it this way I'm sure. And when he comes back he's going to be very happy with me. I might get a money increased payment.

"Isabella has a mental disease. She loses her mind and thinks she's being kidnapped here. She forgets everything. Then she gets suicidal. It's dangerous for herself. Juan fell in love with her. He met her in one of her crisis. She ran away from her mom's house. He met her at the Caribbean of course. They got married there because he was trying to find a doctor. But he didn't found anything. No pills can help her. She may say weird things to convince you. The best thing is to play along. If you tell her she has a mental disease she'll get worse," I respond.

"Wow I didn't know," Jordan responds.

Jordan POV

Wow maybe I may have judge her. I have been mean to her. When she may just have acted suspicious to me because of her mental problems. I feel bad. I guess she's not a manipulative bitch after all.

Palorma walks to the car to get her.

"Hey I'll manage her. Thanks for telling me," I tell him.

I head to the car. I open the door.

"Hey you must be hungry. What do you want to eat. I'll ask the chefs whatever you want to eat. What do you want to eat?" I ask her as she gets out of the car.

Isabella POV

"Ummm, I don't really feel hungry today I'll just head to sleep," I respond with confusion.

He's being nice to me. Isn't he supposed to scold me or something. I just tried to escape this doesn't make sense. Is this his way to scold me?

"I know you must be tired but eating will do good to you and I know you must be surprised that I'm being nice. I want us to have a fresh start again. I was rude before and I was wrong. Can we have a fresh start?" he asks.

"Of course," I respond I don't know what else to respond with. This is awkward and confusing.

"What do you want to eat?" he asks.

"Spaghetti I guess," I respond.

5 years ago

"Ugly is what you are," says a teenage boy laughing at Isabella.

"Omg yes look at her. Ew. That ugly as eyes. And the hair. Ew," says a teenage girl.

Isabella runs to tears.

"No need to cry. Now I know why you study so much. You don't have any beauty. Is better to study because that is the only thing that would take you somewhere looking at yourself," says a teenage girl.

A group of people. Laughing at Isabella. One of the teenage girl throws an egg at her. Isabella runs away. And is crying while running. When she gets fall she stops. She sits besides a tree.

Crying.

"Don't listen to them. They are just jealous on how beautiful and smart you are. You are not ugly. You are so gorgeous. Look at yourself on the mirror. Don't let them tell you lies," Isabella's best friend girl tells her.

"Thank you for being nice but they are right. I am ugly," Isabella responds.

"No!" her best friend reacts.
________________________________
In the future

I am holding a gun. I just killed him. His not breathing anymore. He's not alive.

The police gets here. They handcuff me. They arrest me. They sentence me for life.