Chapter II

Isabella POV

"What's happening?!" I ask to the guards.

I've been locked up in this bedroom. I would've prefer the garden but no has to be here. I just heard a gun shot then the guards came and lock me up here.

I look up the window and see a car coming in. Has to be Juan. I hide in the closet.

I hear footsteps coming upstairs. There is knocking at the door.

"Isabella is me Jordan, can I come in?" said Jordan. Wait Jordan meaning Juan's brother?!

I get out of the closet.

"Yes," I respond.

Jordan gets in.

"Juan has been shot. He is being treated with a doctor," said Jordan.

I'm in shock for a moment but then I think this could be it. This could be the chance for me to escape.

Jordan POV

"I told her. She didn't seem affected even though she is his wife," I say to Andres.

"How do you know that. You are not her. Come on don't be harsh with her," he responds to me.

"Fine but I just see it," I respond.

"Father thinks she shouldn't be alone in moments like this and I thought you could stay at the house to make sure everything is control," Andres recommends it to me.

"Fine that way I make sure she doesn't do something bad to our brother," I respond.

"Jordan, come on," Andres tries to make me trust Isabella. I don't. And I can't.

She just seems like lying. And I know a lier when I see it.

Isabella POV

A month later.

Is been a month as you can see. And I haven't been able to escape. Juan is in a coma he hasn't wake up but he is alive. His brother Jordan has been staying at the house. Is like he is watching me. I can't escape. Juan's left hand told me Jordan knew that Juan force me to be here. He knows everything. He is here watching. And also that he would kill me if I do something. Is so mean. Why can't they let a woman be free. What is wrong with them?!

"Where are you going?" asks Jordan to me.

"To the garden. Or there is a problem with that?" I respond with attitude.

"No there is not go ahead," he responds to me with attitude too.

I don't like him at all. Arrogant. And evil like the brother.

I head to the garden.

I spent the whole day there.

I go back to the house I was heading to the bedroom that I've been sleeping in this last month. I ate my dinner at the garden. The maids are so nice to give me my food in the garden. I sometimes go help them in the kitchen when Jordan is gone and the guards aren't paying attention to me.

10 years ago

Isabella, her mom, her dad and her older by 4 years were in the car. They were on their way to the beach.

"Mom can we also eat ice cream?" Isabella asks happily.

"Yes cotton candy," her mom answers.

"Let's sing in honor of underwear captain," says her dad joking.

Her sister rolls her eyes.

Isabella starts signing along.

"Captain, Captain, Captain and your underwear. Sailing around the sea. Dear Captain underwear. Fishing for the hungry. Captain underwear..." they sing.

The car gets to the bridge crossing to the beach. Is a very high bridge.

In a moment the car crashes with another car. Isabella's car fells to off the bridge.

The happy family dies. Isabella does survives. And her sister too. But they got separated because of the legal guardian issues. Isabella doesn't remember her sister Irma. Isabella was only 8 years old. And the accident provoke her an amnesia of her past. All she remembers is how the bridge looked that day. Nothing more than that. For her her aunt and uncle were the ones that raised her.

Back to the present

I put on my pajamas. At least I can sleep in peace because Juan is not here and I know Jordan wouldn't want to rape me. His just watching that I don't escape. Obviously he's on Juan's side.

I put on my shorts and my sport bra. I sleep like that now. I hate long sleeve pajama. And I put my sleeping robe on. I hate the fact that the robe is made to make me look sexy. Is short. And open to make my boobs be seen. But all my robes look like that. Of course it was Juan. That sick man.

I sit and read the Bible in my bed. I go to brush my teeth in the bathroom. When I get out of the bathroom I see Jordan sitting on the small sofa.

"What are you doing here?!" I complained.

"Making sure you are not going to do something bad to Juan. I know you only want his money. You lier," Jordan says to me.

"Oh really but yet I wasn't the one who wanted to be here," I respond. I get all mad on him. He was about to answer to me. But he gets close to me.

He starts kissing me. I push him back.

"Get away from me?!" I react.

"I was just making my point," he responds.

But then we look at each other eyes. He kisses me again. We kiss. He takes my robe off. And I don't feel hurt at all. I like this.
________________________________

In the future

Black mask man handcuffs me to the roof. Is like I'm hanging it feels uncomfortable.

I spent days like these.

I feel hungry.

I feel thirsty.

My aunt comes in with a knife on her heart. But yet she looks alive.