Chapter X

"Marina!" Jordan shouts my name.

"What is it? Do you found Isabella?" I ask.

"Yes we've found the place Juan has her in. My guys are about to enter they are waiting for me I told them to wait for me," Jordan says.

"Can I come?" I ask.

"No is not safe. I don't know what Juan will do," Jordan says then "Wait here I promise as soon as I see her I'll bring her here."

"Ok," I respond.

Jordan leaves the house.

Jordan POV

We are about to go in. Is a small house.

We are inside now. I have my gun up like the guards besides me.

"Isabella?" I call her name.

I see her sitting on a bed in one of the bedrooms.

"Isabella, are you ok?" I get near her.

"Yes I am ok. What are you doing here?" Isabella asks.

"To save you," Jordan responds.

"Save me from what?" Isabella asks.

"Yeah from what?" Juan asks. When I turn he is on the entrance of the bedroom.

"From you monster Juan," I respond.

I point my gun at him and so the other guards around me.

"Hey take it easy," Juan says.

"Juan has not done anything wrong, you don't have to save me from him, Jordan," Isabella says.

There is something wrong with her. She doesn't sound like herself. Her voice sounds cold.

"What did you do to her Juan?!" I ask.

"Nothing," Juan responds.

"Yeah he has done nothing to me," Isabella responds.

"Take him," I tell the guards.

"Isabella you don't have to be afraid of him anymore I'm here. I won't let him hurt you. He is now captured," I say.

"But he is no threat to me. You don't need to have him captured," Isabella responds.

"Yes he is a threat to you. I know he has you threatened but you don't need to be scared. He is not gonna hurt you ever again," Jordan says then "Now come with me we are going to my new house, Marina is there. And I wanted to talk to you about what happened between us. I'll talk to you after we get there. Consider it your new home my house."

"No! Free Juan! I'm not coming with you!" Isabella protests.

"Isabella calm down," I respond.

She keeps protesting. I don't know what Juan did but she is not acting like herself. I know he threatened her but why is she so scared?!

The only solution is to used my emergency chloroform spray. I brought it in case Juan got out of control but I never thought I had to use it on Isabella.

I carry he to the car. She's already sedated. Then we get to the house.

"What happened?" Marina asks.

"She's not acting like herself. She turned against me I know Juan has her threatened," I respond.

"Of course he has her threatened," Marina replies.

"I'm gonna take her to my bedroom. She'll wake up in a couple hours," I say to Marina.

Couple hours later.......

"Hi Isabella," Marina says to Isabella.

"Juan is not the bad guy you have to help him," Isabella says to Marina.

And of course I'm eavesdropping them. I want to know what happened and I know if Isabella would tell anyone, that anyone is Marina.

"How?! after everything he has done to you?" Marina asks.

"Him and I are dating now. We are gonna get married. We love each other," Isabella says but she sounds cold.

"What is that he threatened you with that you are so scared of him?" Marina asks.

"He never threatened me. We love each other. We are in love. I forgive him of what happened in the past," Isabella says.

"No way!" I say as I come in.