Chapter VI

He's on top of me. He is hurting me. He enjoys hurting me. Now he put his hands on my neck. He is strangling me. I can barely breath. I'm losing my oxygen.

I open my eyes and sit up. I scream. I start crying. Jordan who is sleeping besides me wakes up quickly. He sits up and hugs me.

"Is okay I'm here. It was just a nightmare," he says while hugging me. Then he says "Is only 4 am in the morning let's go back to sleep."

He pulls me down softly. He softly massages me in my arms and back. Then he says "Is ok I'm here. I'm not letting anyone hurt you."

"He tried to strangle me," I tell him.

He gently kisses me in the neck. Then he cleans my tears. I'm resting on his arm. I feel safe. I just fell asleep.

Jordan POV

"Juan can be good at hiding but he is compulsive you hear me. I want all the house being watched I don't want any part of the garden in or out the gates unwatched. You are a 24/7 security. If there is a shift you wait till the person you switch with, comes. Inside of the house you do not come in unless is nighttime watch or I'm gone and Isabella is by herself. If something happens to her is on you," I command all the security guards, new members and old too.

My brother is too far dangerous. He is capable of anything. I just walk back inside the house. Isabella is watching tv.

I am heading to sit by her but my phone rings. Is Andres.

"Hey bro! I need you to come over," he says.

"Ok. Is it very important? I just don't feel comfortable leaving Isabella alone," I respond.

"Yeah is about Juan. But don't you have security guards to protect her?" he asks.

"Yes but I feel more comfortable protecting her myself. What happened with Juan? I just want to find him and make him pay. Isabella just has nightmares every night. He terrified her. I hate him, and he is going to pay for what he did to her," I respond.

"If you want I'll come over, I feel more comfortable saying it in person," he responds.

"You know if you can yeah. Thank you bro," I respond.

The call ends. I go sit besides Isabella.

"Did the detective figure it out yet?" I ask to her.

"No, the detective got suspended because the corrupted one tricked him," she responds.

"Sir,  Andres is here to see you," says one of the security guards.

"Are you leaving?" she asks worried.

"No, Andres is here to talk to me I won't leave, don't worry," I stand up lean to kiss her.

I head to my office to talk to Andres.

"Juan has lost his mind. The cargo was inspected by the police. El Perroloco has being detained by the police. This is not good. It could go back to us. We need to help El Perroloco. But now," Andres says very concerned.

"Of course Juan is the only one that could've snitch on us and bribe the police to do it. We can pay lawyers for El Perroloco or make a plan so he can escape but that would be risky. Did you told dad yet?" I asked.

"No. This is going to make him very stressed and angry. Of course we have to tell him but I wanted to do it together. I was thinking we could go over for dinner to their house. You can bring Isabella if you want," Andres suggests.

"Maybe is a little risky for her safety but I'll increase security when we are on our way. I'll ask her if she wants to come," I respond.

Isabella POV

I just finished showering. I went to Jordan's parents house for dinner. I was scared to get out of the house but I told him yes. Because I know he needs to see his parents and I'm not gonna hold him back. I lay in bed. I just think. I go back to the moment I get shot by Juan. Then I go hours back before that.......

"Let me out! Get off me!" I react.

What is happening?! Why do I have a serum bag.

"Darling calm down. You're weak you need the serum bag. My love I have some good news for you in dinner time. Our life changed," Juan tells me.

"What?! Tell me now!" I react. He seems happy meaning bad news is what I'll get.

"No you have to wait till dinner. Now is time for you to rest," he responds.

I see the nurse puts something to the serum bag. I'm failing asleep. So tired.........

"Isabella are you ok?" I hear Jordan's voice.

I sit up then I respond "Yes I'm ok. I was just thinking."

"Thinking of what?" he asks and sits besides me.

"About Juan,before he shot me. He told me he had good news for me. It seemed like a big deal. Do you know what it was?" I asked.

"Yeah he told me he was moving with you to Hawaii," he answered.

"Really?" I react.

"Yeah but don't worry that is the past. He would never get to hurt you or get near you ever again, I won't let him," he responds.

I lean to hug him. His arms are around me. I'm resting my head over his shoulder. For a moment everything goes quiet. Then he pulls my head up and kisses me. I kiss him back.

We are kissing. Everything just goes perfect.

Juan POV

"I managed to get these pictures," says Palerma while handing me a phone.

"What the hell?! Why is she holding Jordan's hand?! What is this one?!" I react.

"That one picture is before they slept together," he responds.

"You mean my brother is intimate with my woman?!" I overreacted.

"Yeah. Their like dating. They sleep in the same room. And they are intimate. Believe me. They cuddle while watching tv most of the times," Palerma gives me more details.

"That brother of mines is gonna get killed!! When I get the chance I'll kill him my self!! Isabella is mines!! She never cuddle with me!! She was always so cold with me!!" I respond. Then I ask "Anyways how did you got all of this information? Did you bribe some of the security guards?"

"No is actually one of the maids, Heather. She and I have been dating in a way a year now so she gives me the information. Jordan threatened all the security guards with their life. They won't even dare to join us I had to send one to the hospital they are so afraid of him, they are very loyal," Palerma responds.

"Jordan has changed a lot. He is very in love with my woman. I want more details about Isabella and Jordan," I respond.

"Well let me think. Oh the intimation is enjoyed by both. Heather has heard Isabella's scream," Palerma gives another detail.

"Like suffering screams?" I ask.

"No not at all. Pleasure screams," he answers.

"She couldn't feel anything with me because she was so stubborn but with Jordan she was willing to. So she can feel things. When I get her back I'm gonna make her want me so bad," I respond.

"Did the baby survived? Is she still pregnant?" I ask.